What’s New 1/19: DC Universe Infinite is (Nearly) Here!

It’s the final countdown: DC Universe Infinite launches this Thursday, January 21st, bringing with it nearly one thousand new issues(!) You can read all about the full library dropping right over here, but that’s the (very near) future—here and now, we’ve got fresh weekly offerings on DC Universe to discuss!

Read on to learn everything to keep you in comic riches for the next two days, including…
:drum:
:drum:
:partying_face: The return of the DC Archives! :partying_face:

RETURN OF THE ARCHIVE COMICS

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES:

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Injustice: Year Zero 7 1/11/2021
Titans Together 4 1/11/2021
Harley Quinn: Make ‘Em Laugh 2 1/20/21

NEW COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community.

Let us know where you are checking out first in the comments below!

15 Likes

ARCHIVES ARE BACK!!! I’ve missed you so much. My favorite thing about DCU. LET’S GET DIGITIZING

11 Likes

Nice to see the return of archives, and especially the arrival of Milestone in the Archives!!!

8 Likes

Very happy to see JLA: Incarnations #7, since that completes a limited series that was missing just that one issue. Unfortunately, the link for the issue currently points to a 404 page, and the issue is missing from the series page.

3 Likes

Heya @KookieSuperApe!

Thanks for letting us know - it looks like it has been corrected now, so you can read JLA: Incarnations #7 to your heart’s content!

Let us know if you need anything else.

2 Likes

I’m so happy the Archive issues are back! I’m hoping for more issues from the Phantom Stranger 1969-1976 series soon.

4 Likes

Yay, archives are back! Archives are back! Keep ‘em coming!

4 Likes

Heman and the masters of the multiverse will be what i am check-in out first. I already have all of injustice year zero or is ould be checking them out.

personally, though I am hoping with the return of the archiving effort we will get the rest of the batman strikes books soonish, as I have read that Catwoman has a lot more appearances in the latter books, and The batman’s batcat is one of my favorites as it reminds me of how the relationship of the pair was pre-america’s entrance into WWII.

2 Likes

Yes! Finally!! Static comics!! Woo!!!

4 Likes

I would like to see more archives of “Legion of Superheroes” and “Superman’s Girlfriend Lois Lane”

3 Likes

Any idea as to what time DC Universe Infinite launches?

3 Likes

Hi @KendallMJohnson, thanks for letting us know! I’ll make sure those get added to the list.

And hi to you too, @EqualsM, it’s been a while! It’ll be tomorrow morning. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

We’ll be launching in the morning, PST :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Now for more Golden Age titles (Or Maybe Chartlon) Either way, I love DC digitization efforts. Y’all should try for an end goal of every issue ever being digitized

2 Likes

Hey! Would absolutely love to have the Silver Age Atom comics with Ray Palmer from the Archives!!!

3 Likes

That is the dream!

Added to our list of comic requests! :slight_smile: Thanks for the request!

1 Like

Is it up yet? I’m still just getting the regular dc universe

Hey! Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

Make sure to go to the App Store / Google Play Store and update the app to see DCU Infinite instead of the old site!

I mean, DC does have 1000 Golden Age stories digitized but not on DC Universe. (I just made a list on the print to digital request page.)

1 Like