What other live action/animated shows should DC Universe bring back?

With the success of Young Justice 3 it seems pretty obvious that DC will bring back some other canceled shows.What shows do you think they should bring back? I think they should bring back Beware the Batman and Green Lantern TAS.What about you?

4 Likes

Batman Beyond is my top hope. I wouldn’t even mind them bringing back Batman TAS if they did it as a final season type thing. I think Teen Titans could also come back once Young Justice wraps up but honestly who knows what they’ll do. We could end up with entirely new animated shows as well.

I think they should bring back Green Lantern TAS.

Definitely Green Lantern and Constantine. Both were amazing shows that deserve to be brought back. If I had to pick one though, Green Lantern. I finished the whole series in a day and was left yearning for more, especially given the potential for more cosmic threats to go up against. I mean, Sinestro Corps., Starro, Braniac, Despero, Nekron, even a whole Blackest Night storyline leading up to Nekron and the return of Larfleeze and Atrocitous as well as Carol once again becoming Star Sapphire. There are so many great cosmic threats they could face. Heck, they could even introduce Darkseid and the forces of Apokalips. Not to mention having Krona show up as more than just a cameo. It had so much potential, but was cut before it really had a chance to flourish. Then there’s the vast amount of potential behind Constantine and all of the supernatural characters that could have shown up like the Spectre, Deadman, Zatanna, Dr. Fate, Swamp Thing, Etrigan, Clarion the Witch Boy, Frankenstein, Enchantress, Shade the Changing Man, the Resurrection Man, Madam Xanadu, Mordru, Morgan Lefay, and many more great characters that could have fit in perfectly on that show.

2 Likes

Green Lantern the Animated Series and Constantine

1 Like

Ruby-Spears Superman from 1988.

I’d love for Static Shock to come back, as well as Teen Titans to get another season.

1 Like

The Cassie Sandsmark WW

1 Like

Or Troia

Batman: The Brave and the Bold and Vixen

Teen titans

Constantine (live action)! This show was wrongfully canceled. Matt Ryan is perfection as John Constantine and the show had real promise.