What other characters do you want to show up in YJ Outsiders?

I want Mister Miracle and Big Barda to show up since I heardthey are dealing with the new gods at some point. I also want Jason Todd/Red Hood to make a cameo and then for there to be a Red Hood and the Outlaws spinoff.

2 Likes

Mr. Miracle wouldn’t be too bad, but how about Starfire or the Omega Men since they have and probably will be doing more space missions? Let’s also bring back the Wally West kid flash! Cyborg as a Teen Titan in his original costume!

1 Like

I want Wally to return!

1 Like

Mister Miracle is a must!

I’d like to see Ambush Bug. He’s goofy and silly and could fit in in a slightly comedic episode.

2 Likes

I will like to see firestorm, mr terrific and metal men

1 Like

Red hood and outlaws spin off would be awesome. Would it be in the young justice world or the titans live action world?

3 Likes

I don’t really think we need new heroes, but new villains. Like a lot of the smaller villains that were defeated in the first 2 seasons dont need to come back.

2 Likes

Supergirl, Power Girl, Cyborg, Raven, Starfire, Firestorm

4 Likes

DCPrince

Villains coming back is kinda a comics staple though. Lol. Seriously thought, I understand what you mean.

Supergirl - I want to see some Superboy/Supergirl teamups and the best chance of that happening would be in YJ. Perhaps on friendlier terms than the YJ/Supergirl comic that ended up in the comics section when all the YJ:s were possessed.

2 Likes

The Spectre

1 Like

The Trinity of Sin and Booster Gold would be neat. I don’t know how they’d mesh with the storyline, bit it’d be neat if they could pop up somehow. Or in season 4 too.

1 Like

Wally. One hundred percent.

1 Like

Huntress, Fire (considering Ice has already appeared it only seems right), & Circe or any number of Amazons considering Troias appearance. Wouldn’t mind seeing any JSA characters as well if the storyline goes that way somehow. Won’t be long tho, with Stargirl coming & the few cast members/characters they’ve announced, Were finally gonna get the JSA in droves, & it seems even more so then Smallville where they had bit parts. It’s time to see the JSA front & center, a personal dream come true for me & I’m sure I’m far from alone.

1 Like

I actually want a break from new super heroes and a pickup of the pace of the main plot a little.

SPOILERS***

Why do the Shadows work for Savage and how did Ras loose them? Where is this meta human kidnapping going? Connection between meta and Anti life equation Etc.

Love it overall but seems to have really slowed down at least till episode 13 which was AWESOME but would like that pace on more episodes.