What new content is coming in March!?

We’re getting towards the end of February, and I already want to know what’s coming out in March! I’d still like to see Swamp Thing animated series!

1 Like

Go to comingsoon.net or just ask Google or Bing.

1 Like

On Tuesday were getting 70s shazam tv show

I just saw that. Here is the link (or a link) for anyone who wants to read it.

https://www.newsweek.com/dc-universe-service-march-releases-1348313

1 Like

We are getting Batman vs Dracula!

2 Likes

Also getting Sub Zero. I have been wanting to watch that one so looking forward to it.

1 Like

So to get updates on what’s coming to the service, you can only get from every source but the service itself? How about a coming/going thread from official DCU?

1 Like

We probably should get an official thread tomorrow

They have always had that thread. Sometimes the announcement reaches other media outlets a day early. Which in turn gets the word out t bring in new subscribers… which helps them make money to keep the service and give us more great stuff. The movies are already on here right now, so I am sure the announcement will be on tomorrow.

Check News

Several movies are coming back too. Namely most, if not all, of the animated ones that left on January 1st.

1 Like

I can’t find the original list of the movies taken down. But I think the only animated films to have left in January to not be coming back are the 2 Green Lantern films (which I hope are coming back soon too, especially the second one since I didn’t get to see it before it went down. lol)

1 Like

Ah, you’re right about the GL movies. I don’t remember seeing those on Applejack’s list during yesterday’s Office Hours Q&A.

1 Like

We need Zeta Project and the Superman: Brainiac Attacks movie added, then the COMPLETE collection of the DC Animated Universe will be available.

3 Likes