What Music Would Your Favorite DC Characters Listen To?

@BewareThePowerGuyGardnersMight - now you’ve got me picturing Alfred doing sad “Behind Blue Eyes” karaoke while dusting up the Batcave.

5 Likes

Well, listening to music can increase productivity, especially instrumentals, as my brief research just determined. So, I can see Batman having a very carefully curated classical playlist for when he’s doing Bat-Computer research and stuff. Though for some reason I feel like he’d be more into jazz, so that might work too.

And just to be contrary: Jason listens to the bubblegum-iest early '60s pop you can possibly imagine, and he would be absolutely mortified if anyone found out. Alfred, of course, knows and regularly threatens him with exposure to get him to behave.

5 Likes

@BatJamags
Oh, he LOVES pop music. He just tells people he listens to grunge for them to “respect” him.

5 Likes

Now I’m imagining Jason dancing and singing to that song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JywK_5bT8z0

3 Likes

Batman listens to white noise in his ears

@BewareThePowerGuyGardnersMight: That song came on the radio like a minute after I read your comment. I think Sirius XM is listening to my thoughts.

2 Likes

@BewareThePowerGuyGardnersMight, don’t disparage that song. I hated it 50 years ago, when it was #1 for 3 or 4 weeks.

Now, of course, like a lot of singles I didn’t like are some of my favorites, including “Sugar, Sugar.”

1 Like

@oldrocker99 believe me, I’m not disparaging it at all. I love that song. Just wanted to give an element of surprise when someone opens the link.

1 Like

I love that song!@!

Batman - “Love Will Tear Us Apart” by Joy Division

HQ (Harley Quinn) would probably listen to Same Ol’Mistakes, sung by Rihanna and written by Kevin Parker.

Whitney Moore already established in DC Daily that Alfred listens to metal… which is now my newest headcannon.

1 Like

Alfred = British pub music, classical, military
Batman = the music in his head :wink:
Nightwing = 60s pop, 70s rock
Tim has a weakness for soulful female pop singers
Everyone got Jason right
Carrie Kelly is into punk

2 Likes

I can imagine Oliver Queen being a fan of Ramones.

1 Like

I have Ollie as a fan of Bob Dylan, CSNY, etc.

Deadshot loves Nugent

Joker loves Eminem, Cypress Hill, ICP

Swamp Thing is into Pink Floyd

I have a feeling that Grayson listens to Weird Al. You can for sure picture him jamming out to White and Nerdy, or Amish Paradise.

1 Like

my favorite dc character music to listen
suicide squad eminem without me
harley quinn-sway with me
Peacemaker queens don’t stop me now
Black lighting - nas hero
Justice league-hallelujah leonard cohen
Catwoman-black widow iggy azalea

1 Like

Hitman would probably listen any rock music. Like anything from Grateful Dead or Allman Brothers to Phish or Oysterhead.

Welcome to the community @rocketlawnchair56.57500! Great ideas btw