What Movies Are Coming to and Leaving DC Universe in June and July

Yes please add Beware The Batman and I am happy about Supergirl coming on board again.

2 Likes

So yet another month where we lose more titles than we gain. :disappointed:

5 Likes

Beware The Batman

I coulda swore that the ‘Last Chance, Leaving June 1st’ mentioned there was new stuff coming in June…
But there’s nothing listed here.

And it’s not listing what’s leaving in June, either, which gives the impression that the month just got overlooked.
Considering the title of the thread is “What Movies Are Coming to and Leaving DC Universe in June and July”…

So… I’ll add this here:

New or Returning:

Whatever’s coming in June (6/2)

Catch Them While You Can:

Batman vs. Dracula (6/1)
Superman vs the Elite (6/1)
Superman/Batman: Apocalypse (6/1)
Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (6/1)

1 Like

Oh… and I just found the posts by @Applejack in the thread titled "@MODS what are the A+ animated live action and animated movies coming June 1st " that said nothing was being added in June.
My apologies, but I didn’t read the full thread until now.

2 Likes

A million thanks for doing a better job on getting on top of the announcement for this next month. I was very vocal about last month, when a news outlet mentioned the removals 3-4 weeks before you’d finally confirm. But this is how to do it. Appreciated.

3 Likes

why cant everything just stay on here ? it makes no sense really. yea they want to get money from other streaming services to use there stuff. But then again why give your stuff to services your trying to compete with. Disney is taking all there stuff away so they should to.

1 Like

@SpeedForceUser - probably because this type of service is far more niche than what Disney is going for (that customer base is intended to be “the entire planet”). DCU is great, but it’s definitely not that mainstream. They could include everything, lose money from the other sources, and then some executive would cancel the service. Or they could try to up the fees to compensate, and then have to close the service because it’s too expensive for anyone to subscribe.

It’s unfortunate. Hell, it’s really unfortunate. But it doesn’t ‘make no sense’. It makes perfect sense. I don’t think their old policy of rotating comics made sense, on the other hand. That seemed to be more to keep subscribers lingering to see huge chunks of material come and go.

5 Likes

Anyone know if we’ll get Batman vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

4 Likes

Did any comics get pulled down? The series list number went from 1083 to 1074

@whymannywhy All of the titles from the Zuda imprint were removed as that web-comic imprint is evidently not owned by DC anymore.

I don’t know how many Zuda titles were here, but that’s the most likely explanation for the reduction you cited.

4 Likes

@Vroom Yeah, the number dropped immediately after they announced it was leaving.

2 Likes

@Awesome_Squid Let’s hear it for cause and effect :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re really removing all of the 80s/90s Batman movies? Seriously?

1 Like

Please keep the 80s/90s batman movies

thanks for the heads up. i missed the announcement about zuda comics

For what it is worth on the 80/90’s Batman films they were removed once before and came back within a month or so so hopefully they won’t be gone for long.

3 Likes

Would just like to see some fresh stuff come on the service nothing against the stuff just seems we are getting the same stuff rotating on and off

3 Likes

Am I the only one who thought we were going to be getting access to EVERYTHING on the service rather than this Netflix-wannabe stuff. I mean, it’s not like there is a ton of content (especially considering all of the old 1960’s Filmation animation probably isn’t coming) but it’s kind of annoying IMO.

1 Like

Not surprised things rotate …They’ll come back