what lower tier superhero should get a new comic series? tv show or movie?

But I do disagree with doing away with Legends, I personally feel it’s the better show on TV of Arrowverse (except for maybe Black Lightning, but that is on another universe?). I love that they can have a rotating cast, and almost ANY story can be done o it. I absolutely LOVE the show (doesn’t help that I’m OBSESSED with Sara Lance, such a BADASS!!)

With supposedly Spielberg signed on for a Blackhawk film (Yea!) how about a Freedom Fighters WW2 set companion film? Or a WW2 JusticeSociety film.

Dr. Fate
Etrigan/Jason Blood

1 Like

For a comic series, it looks like Aquaman may be out of Atlantis for a while. Perhaps we could get an Atlantis series/mini starring Mera with Orm and the other Atlantean supporting characters.

Tv show: Hitman. This comic is practically made for a serialized tv mature “dramedy”.

Suicide squad- see Hitman (just NO Harley Quinn!! I’m sorry but I hate that character)

Deadman- Lots of different angles they could take with this

Damian Wayne

Movie: Dr. Fate. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a movie about “sorcerer supreme” that actually has magic in it. I mean other than sparklers and kaleidoscope effects.

Booster Gold and Blue Beetle: I picture a hilarious “buddy cop” type movie.

Comic: Dr. Mid-Nite. Just think it would be cool to see new take on him.

The Atom: I just have a soft spot for size manipulation characters. I also like the idea of a size shifting “Ironman” type character if they put him armor.

Creature Commandos: this could also be a fun tv show

Adam Strange

Sandman (not the magic one)

I feel like Solomon Grundy would make a great horror comic. It would be great if he was actually the antagonist in the series and the protagonist was maybe Vickie Vale or somebody who is a famous side character who would not be able to fight back against the brute. Maybe even somebody new.

Crimson Avenger. You have a character with NO REAL STORY. She is a blank slate to work with