what lower tier superhero should get a new comic series? tv show or movie?

With characters such as Martian manhunter and Shazam! Both getting solo comic series, hawk and dove, and batwoman making a tv approach, and birds of prey getting a movie well time seems right for everything to start bringing some small tier characters to the forefront.

Comic series: Damien Wayne. A bad ass comic series about Damien when he grows up some anywhere from the age of 16 to 21 and living with prowess of his father being Batman and his grandfather being Ra’s basically it could be a great story and I would die for the chance to tell it.

Tv series: Justice Society of America. Drop legends an let’s see a JSA take on a new television series I mean how dope would it be to see greats like Hawkman, atom smasher, Hour-man etc… I know see getting star girl but why not take it a step further? And if not a Hawkman show is over due!

Movie:Hawkman or Deathstroke. Yes I know I’ve said it but the opportunities for a trip thru past lives of Katar Hol would be awesome and who isn’t wanting a Deathstroke Movie after seeing the ending credits in Justice league even though that movie well…sucked let’s not punish Deathstroke!

Thanks for reading. Let me know your comments and concerns and opinions!?

2 Likes

Yea justice society of America would be great

1 Like

What set of characters would you like to see from there? Like damage or atom smasher. Magog? Like which ones cause I was thinking it would be cool to show the older JSA passing on the reins to newer JSA.

I wouldnt mind a The Question show

3 Likes

Yes green arrow has a TV series but would love a stand alone movie

1 Like

Demon Knights, can’t say it enough…

2 Likes

Not sure for all o the caragories but Booster Gold should 100% get his own tv series. I know there has been a lot of talk about a movie over the years, but I think he is much better suited to an ongoing TV series. I think in a lot of ways the character is more relevant now than ever.

Justice League Dark but more as a movie franchise, Zattana, as well as Swamp Thing are some of my favorite characters.

1 Like

I would really like a tv series, animated or live, based on Hitman. I think it’d work really well, plus it’s already got that required Batman appearance. Or something like Cheers set around Guy Gardner or Bibbo’s bar, with 3rd string and retired heroes as the regular customers.

2 Likes

Earth 2 as a animated movie.

And JSA as a show sounds great.

1 Like

Also The Question always seemed cool.

1 Like

I want a new Question comic book series. I love the Question ever since he appeared on Justice League Unlimited & after reading the Novel DC universe: Helltown. I really want a new comic series with him in it.

2 Likes

The Question
Power Girl
The Justice Society of America

2 Likes

The Movement

Cyborg solo, which I am doing right now (animated TV series)

1 Like

Crimson Avenger. She has ZERO back story, or villains. She is a clean slate as far as making a story for TV or comics

1 Like

I’d love to see a Firebrand Comic Series. I’d kill for The Question to have his own TV show. (Barring that, how about a audio play starring Jeffrey Combs?) In the movies, I’d love to see a Booster Gold and Blue Beetle Road film.

1 Like

Jonah Hex and a Question and Huntress Live Action Series are my top 2 I also would love to see a Booster Gold Animated Movie or series. Wildcat and Black Canary would be good and Lastly a Rose Wilson addition to young Justice would be great or a Animated Movie I feel her character should be introduced more

2 Likes

Jonah Hex and a Question and Huntress Live Action Series are my top 2 I also would love to see a Booster Gold Animated Movie or series. Wildcat and Black Canary would be good and Lastly a Rose Wilson addition to young Justice would be great or a Animated Movie I feel her character should be introduced more

1 Like

BOOSTER GOLD!!! Or an awesome Hitman show would be sweet!