What Lantern ring would you choose?

What color Lantern ring would you choose to protect or destroy the galaxy? I would choose the White Lantern Ring of life . I would try and reform a lot of red lanterns to calm down their rage. So let’s see what Corp you would choose and what would you do with the power? No judgment here so if you want to be bad go on with your bad self .

3 Likes

Probably a Black Lantern… I dunno why.

2 Likes

@CrazyQuilt I don’t know either man but that ring bring back the dead it’s kind a zombie thing though.

2 Likes

I am not overly aware of all the rings, so forgive me here. I definitely would not take the green, because my willpower is almost nonexistent until it is necessity. Red would be very strong while I am driving, but not most other times. I think love would be my strongest attribute, isn’t that purple? I gave up eating meat for my love of animals, and I try to do what I can for those who I can. I don’t ever wish bad on others (even those I truly despise), so I think love is the best power I could wield…

2 Likes

I like the idea of the Blue Lantern corp. I would probably go with them. They help the Green Lanterns.

2 Likes

@MovieAddict you have a good understanding of the corps and love is a strong emotion so I would say good call. Also @Bearprints awesome your a team player because hope is my second favorite type of lanterns.

3 Likes