What kind of game would you want DC Comics to make?

I would love DC to make two games. Game one would be like Contest of Champions from some other comic company (Marvel feel dirty now need a shower) I do like that game and it’s fun has no adds either. I would absolutely love a Arkham style Superman game that has been in the works now forever. I still dream about it but waiting for it I just don’t know how much patience I have left. So while I cry myself to sleep and dream of a Superhero game; tell me what game would you love from dc comics any platform phone consoles. Also please do not talk about PlayStation vs X-Box that’s on another message bord somewhere. Also this is for the love of DC and gaming.

2 Likes

I would love a one-player game that’s like DC Universe Online. An open-world RPG with a variety of options for your character including powers, weapons, costumes, etc. I just really enjoy that format but I don’t play well with others!

1 Like

Im waiting for that Superman game as well.

1 Like

@iJest I like the gaming format but it’s the grinding on that game that drives me crazy. I don’t like buying perks on games to avoid the grinding but that game practically forces the player to buy something that’s why I noped out. @TheDarkKnieves maybe we should start a petition or something a club for those that still dream of Arkham Superman.

2 Likes

@jsmsiggy Im for whatever gets that game to finally happen. I find it strange that the greatest superhero of all time does not have a modern video game.

1 Like

@TheDarkKnieves I hear you what I read that they can’t get Superman’s powers to look good and it would make him over powered.
I think the solution for that is very simple; make it The Man of Steels first year and earn the powers as you progress I would start with high jumping and super speed not flash level and super strength with a little bit Invulnerability. The game then would give the player something to work for as the story progresses.

1 Like

Absolutely. Make him a little like he was in Man of Steel, finding his way to become who we all know him to be.

1 Like

@TheDarkKnieves I don’t think it’s that hard they basically did it with Batman so what’s the hold up. If game developers can make it look like brains are shooting out of a skull then Superman should be Easy!

1 Like

A movie and a video game are long overdue at this point. We need more Superman in the world!

2 Likes

Yes we need More Superman in the world and I think Henry Cavill is awesome for Superman. I’m looking forward to the New Lois and Clark on the cw. I can’t believe it’s taken this long. I wish they would actually release the Synder Cut ! I’m still as my son would say Salty that there isn’t a JL2 that should’ve already happened.

2 Likes

A modern side scrolling beat 'em up starring the Justice League. Think Streets of Rage or Final Fight with DC characters and updated graphics.

2 Likes

@moro I feel like your a long lost sibling

1 Like

Thank you, my good friend! I feel the same way about this statement:

Yes to all the above :grin:

1 Like

I know right #moresuperman

1 Like