What is your Superhero name?

The Titans approaches and asks for your name after helping them defeat Deathstroke, and you answer…

5 Likes

Rainbow. But it’s a long story.

2 Likes

T-bone.

2 Likes

Koko

2 Likes

Grumpy Grandpa

2 Likes

I’m Batman.

So watch your language.

2 Likes

Kidfighter

2 Likes

The Azhdarchid (maybe Azhdarkid, if my character is young and loves puns). Bet nobody else thought of that one (for a reason, I know).

2 Likes

Kidfighter: fighting for kids’ rights-hey where’d everybody go?

2 Likes

Za Za Gabor

2 Likes

Can’t-Get-Out-Of-Bed Man

1 Like

Nocturnal. Basically only live at night.

1 Like

Acolyte
I am hear to help, but ultimately you are responsible for fighting your own battles. My superpower is helping others empower themselves.

1 Like

The Hierophant. Interpreter of mysteries and the arcane. When you need a case solved that even the World’s Greatest Detective can’t handle, come to me.

1 Like

I will be a bounty hunter called The Mongoose! My catchphrase will be, “The Goose Is Loose!”

I thought of this joke years ago and throw it out there every once in awhile. Usually gets some laughs, but I thought of it after watching a mongoose fight a snake on YouTube. If you’ve never seen that, you should. Mongooses (Mongeese?) are actually quite impressive. Lightning fast, but somehow, I don’t think this monicker would strike fear into even a cowardly and superstitious lot.

3 Likes

Behemoth

1 Like

The Virgin. A superhero with zero fs to give.

1 Like

The same name I use in DC Universe Online IonSentinel because I have had to save the Titans countless times in that game.

2 Likes

moro :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The Mango of Might.

“In munchies day, In murky night.
No hunger shall escape my appetite
For those who model hunger’s moans
Magnify my power, Mango’s Might”

1 Like