šŸ¤” What is your Lantern Ring? šŸ¤”

Is that what the Orange lantern power is? I am not big on GL comics.

1 Like

Itā€™s very similar, actually! The Orange Lantern is powered by avarice, or greed, and has the ability to absorb constructs, among other powers.

It was mostly just a friendly joke about your motivations, though. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Definitely Green I have the willpower to do the things I think I canā€™t do but then I push through and I do it

3 Likes

Welcome to the fun, @cdbrown379.41148! :smiley: Itā€™s so good to have you here, and welcome to our community.

Itā€™s always good to have another Green Lantern on the boards. What would you do with your newfound Lantern powers?

The same question goes for everyone else here! Iā€™d love to hear how youā€™ll put your ring to use.

1 Like

With my Blue Lantern ring, I think I would try to help people justā€¦breathe a little. Not drench sweat over small stuff like, I donā€™t knowā€¦entertainment choices, for example.

2 Likes

Ok. Gonna have to change my choice. Iā€™m going to have to go with Green now, and the reason is because during my first taekwando class I kept telling myself I couldnā€™t give up, and I kept going. I have willpower! And now my entire body feels like cryingā€¦

2 Likes

That sounds like a Green Lanternā€™s willpower, there!

1 Like