🤔 What is your Lantern Ring? 🤔

Hello again, it’s Zatanna here to present another difficult question. Earlier this week, we had you lovely people sort other community members into one of the 7 original Lantern Corps. Today, we put that to the test by seeing just how accurate those guesses were.

Which ring do you think you would wield, and why? If you participated in the previous sorting thread, did the opinions there influence your decision at all?

3 Likes

Oh, Orange, definitely.

2 Likes

Oh, I’d be Blue. I’m all about that hope stuff.

1 Like

I’m not dead, but I bet you anything I’m a Black Lantern. It’s hard to explain, so I won’t, lol.

1 Like

Blue’s always been my color. There’s a reason I always wear a Blue Lantern cap on DC Daily.

3 Likes

I’ll be Saint Ralph! You can be, um…Blue Question.

2 Likes

Brother Q, if you please.

4 Likes

Red all day. My rage is untapped.

3 Likes

I feel like Yellow could suit me well, but I would love to have Indigo.

1 Like

Would green be most suited for someone who perseveres to get things done?

1 Like

I would think so, @scoop001! :smiley: Is that the ring you feel most comfortable wearing?

So many awesome answers so far. Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourselves! On an unrelated note, I may start calling @HubCityQuestion Brother Q all the time now. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Blue

1 Like

Given my post cancer state, I’d say “Indigo”.

I found a source that described all the various lantern colors. One of the qualifications for indigo is “ If you are a kind-hearted individual who wants nothing more than for others to be happy”.

Personally, I’d prefer to check out. I have no fear of death. However, as somebody said to me, me staying alive isn’t about me, it’s about everybody else. So I live through pain that is beyond description every day, for the sake of others. One day I will move from indigo to black, but so far that day hasn’t arrived.

6 Likes

Blue. I’ve always loved that, but it’s definitely not easy to find nice/official merch.

1 Like

Indigo or purple. Compassion is definitely a solid color. They can also channel all the other colors as well and teleport.

1 Like

I don’t think I fit into anything… if I could be any one i wanted I would be blue

1 Like

Rainbow! LOL I’m greedy

1 Like

Wouldn’t that logic put you squarely in Orange, @Aquamon? :crazy_face:

4 Likes

No! The Orange battery is MINE!

5 Likes

I personally want to say Red or Black since they are my favorites. But I’ll probably be green or as suggested in the other indigo which I feel fits too.

1 Like