What is your favorite Titans episode so far?

I know the show is only 6 episodes in but so far which is your favorite.

2 Likes

Personally, I loved all the episodes but the most recent episode was amazing. Jason Todd was fanatstic ! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m about to watch episode 6 can’t wait to see how they handle Jason Todd.

1 Like

So far, Doom Patrol.

2 Likes

Episode 6. But as by my username and picture, I assume that was obvious.

1 Like

Jason Todd

1 Like

My favorite was the 6th episode but it was also the one I had the most problems with. I don’t know how many of you are caught up, but the choice that was made with Dick’s history regarding Zucco, was out of character. I can understand Dick having a hard time and trying to work through it, but when Dick doesn’t look any different from Jason (who’s character is spot on), now it’s getting a little out there. I’m still watching the show and still enjoy it, but damn.

I wonder how many times this thread will be made before the season ends after the 11th episode.

To answer again though, so far…

Haven’t watched 6 yet so:

The door patrol episode

6 by a mile. It was funny, it was dark, and the action scenes were great. Also, I loved how they handled the episodes’s eponymous character. This show has really found its groove.

2 Likes

Yeah I think the show has found a great balance in tone since the doom patrol episode

1 Like

Yeah It’s the Doom Patrol episode for me, I like the way they were incorporated in the episode. Episode 6 was cool but they got Jason Todd already messed up in the head and not the fun loving one I remember from the comic books he didn’t become aggressive till later I’m just not sure which story are they trying to tell us.

1 Like

Episode 6 has been the best so far. The batmobile looked so dope. And Jason was perfectly brutal and arrogant

1 Like

I still like Doom Patrol best, but Jason Todd is a close second.

1 Like

It was “Hawk and Dove,” but now I think “Jason Todd” is my favorite episode.

1 Like

Can someone point out where the Batmobile is seen? I missed that.

When Dick is in the batcave looking at monitors about news on Zucco, there’s a side shot of a black sports car that is likely represented as a batmobile

1 Like

Thanks. I saw it this time. Looks like a cool ride.

3 Likes

Doom Patrol, Hawk & Dove & Jason Todd. In that order.

2 Likes