What is your favorite superpower?

What is your favorite superpower. Not talking about the hero or villain but strictly the power set. It can come from any like a ring, an accident, or born with it. I have always been a fan of invulnerability with some super strength and being immortal. The fact of bullets bouncing off me would be awesome add not dying now that’s awesome x2. I would also like to fly but I feel like that is a superpower a lot of people would like to have. What is your favorite superpower?

I’ve always loved the idea of stopping time. Everyone always complains about how there aren’t enough hours in the day, myself included, but having that power could potentially take care of so many everyday problems

1 Like

Tactile Telekinesis

1 Like

Flight! A thousand times flight!

(With a body that could handle high altitudes)

1 Like

Being able to shift my appearance to anything I want, including animals. Also, love green, don’t get me wrong, but I’d definitely want a bit more control over my color choices than BB, though. :rofl:

1 Like

Teleportation- I’d never have to drive again, could go anywhere in the world instantaneously and it would be useful in a fight (if you decided on being a superhero)

1 Like

Canary Cry or SuperSpeed

2 Likes