What is your favorite opening credits or theme song to a live action DC comics themed TV show

Bat -girls theme song on the Batman TV show .

1 Like

Hands down, the original theme for Human Target by Bear McCreary is the most chilling goosebump raising hair standing up type of cinematic quality TV show theme you can get. A friend of mine had lent me the blu-ray because I had both never seen or heard of Human Target and while the show was meh the theme was amazing. I was fortunate enough to stumble on to a two disc collectors edition of the soundtrack, limited print, and was pretty bummed to see it must have been a promotional thing or a gift from a former girlfriend/boyfriend who got mad and popped a hole in the barcode, which to me, decreased its value. Still, it made a Bear McCreary fan out of me. His work on The Sarah Connor Chronicles and especially Battlestar were amazing. Apocolypse from The Plan/Razor is another one of those songs that just fills me with adrenaline and makes me tingly all over. A masterpiece. Not sure why Human Target got a different theme in season 2. It was super watered down.

Smallville of course.

1 Like

1990 Flash Tv theme

2 Likes

Mine is the 60’s theme I have a Batman themed SUV and people will sing it when they see it sometimes

1 Like

Br0kenmachine
It USA promotional copy I worked in a record/ video store and we got them all the time

1 Like

Man it’s Wonder Woman I know it is but I can’t get that teen titans tune out of my head, and I’ve only heard it in The Kings English once.

2 Likes

How would I know? None of them are on here.

Smallville for sure. That song is so bomb.

1 Like