What Is Your Favorite DC Animated Movie? šŸŽ„

Under the Red Hood, New Frontier, Wonder Woman, First Flight

2 Likes

The Killing Joke and I really enjoyed Gotham by Gaslight

1 Like

Death of Superman, anything with the Titans, and Justice League dark

Mask of the Phantasm and Under the Red Hood

2 Likes

Justice League Dark. but there are still quite a few I havenā€™t seen.

2 Likes

Mask of the Phantasm, Gotham Knight, under the red hood, Justice League dark and Batman bad blood

2 Likes

Under the Red Hood

3 Likes

Under the red hood and Mask of the phantasm really close second.

2 Likes

Once again a no-brainer: Under the Red Hood!

2 Likes

Batman Beyond- return of the joker

1 Like

Flashpoint, TDKR, Green Lantern: First Flight and Justice League New Frontier.

1 Like

Under the Red Hood and Justice League War

3 Likes

I broken between Mask of the phantasm and under the Redhood

3 Likes

Mask of the Phantasm.

If weā€™re only counting the Warner Premiere era, New Frontier.

2 Likes

Itā€™s much easier to name the ones I donā€™t love. I think that would consist of Throne Of Atlantis and the Batman Unlimiteds, but I do like them. My faves (if pressed) are Gods & Monsters, New Frontier, Killing Joke, Wonder Woman, And Flashpoint Paradox

1 Like

I really like killing joke, under the red hood, justice league doom, the superman/batman movies, wonder woman, batman and harley quinn, the list goes on. My favorite Iā€™d probably say might just be superman/batman apocalypse(based on the superman/batman supergirl storyline where they reimagined her origin story). Jeoph loeb is one of My favorite batman and superman writers. In my opinion heā€™s one of the very best to touch those characters and i LOVE the superman/batman comic series(Iā€™ve not read all of it but Iā€™ve read the first 4 or 5 volumes worth) and i thought the creative team and wb animation(primarily bruce timm and his team) did a great job adapting that amazing story as well as michael turnerā€™s fantastic artwork.

3 Likes

Since they started doing the direct to videoā€¦I would go with Superman/Batman: Public Enemiesā€¦best captures source material. Loeb was great at contrasting yet showing the essential nature of the Worlds Finest relationship.

Mine would prob be Under the Red Hood. With A Killing Joke as a close second.

2 Likes

Such a hard choice! I would choose Flashpoint: Paradox by the tiniest of margins. It was close to the source material, which was awesome, and they really focused on not trying to rush it, IMO. It was fun seeing Barry Allen in action (trying to recreate his powers was top notch) and Thomas Wayne in the mantle of the Bat transferred excellently to the screen.

JLA: War and New Frontier