What Is Your Favorite DC Animated Movie in The New 52-verse?

• Justice League: The flashpoint paradox
  • Justice League War
  • Son of Batman
  • Justice League: The Throne of Atlantis
  • Batman vs. Robin
  • Batman: Bad Blood
  • Justice League vs. Teen Titans
  • Justice League Dark
  • Teen Titans: The Judas Contract
  • Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay
  • Constantine: The City of Demons
  • The Death of Superman
  • The Reign of the Supermen
  • Batman: Hush
  • Wonder Woman: Bloodlines

0 voters

5 Likes

Wonder Woman, bloodlines

I’m not sure if Judas Contract should be considered as new 52, though.

But of the existing movies you’ve mentioned, Judas Contract is the best followed closely by BvR.

5 Likes

Favorite: The Flashpoint Paradox.

Most anticipated upcoming release: Batman: Hush

2 Likes

I guess

1. Flashpoint Paradox
  2. Reign of Superman
  3. Death of Superman
  4. Judas Contract
  5. TT vs JL
  6. JL: Dark
  7. Batman: Bad Blood
  8. Batman vs Robin
  9. Son of Batman (not a fan of Damian Wayne tbh)

Haven’t see the others. I should see Aquaman since I’ve been a fan of his for a while, and I liked the first Wonder Woman animated movie from way back, so I’m looking forward to the next one.

2 Likes

Who is ready for the future of DCU Animation? I’m ready for the JL Dark: Darksied War and I’m looking forward to the future of DC animation. Since this is going to be such a meaningful finale I would like to see a special premiere on this app for like 24 hours or something. What do you want to see for the future of DC animation movies. Do you hope they do Rebirth next!

3 Likes

I wish they could keep going with the movies! They are great and I love the universe they’ve made leading up to Darkseid War!

3 Likes

I gotta say, I really enjoyed The Death of Superman. Anytime we can focus on the man of steel, it’s always a plus. I loved the emphasis on Clark in this film; his relationship with Lois, struggling to tell her who he really is, the evening with him, Lois and his parents, etc. And Lois was amazing in this, too.

I was very surprised with Rainn Wilson as Lex. He knocked it out of the park. His tantrum when he can’t beat Doomsday was amazing.

And the fights with Doomsday…wow. They made him feel like a real threat. The fight with Wonder Woman was impressive. The fight with Superman…I felt those punches.

This one really surprised me in the best way possible.

3 Likes

Not fair that I had to pick one lol. I went Judas Contract but Hell to pay, Throne , JLD & so many more could easily have been substituted.

4 Likes

Man I loved The Death of Superman all the way from the battle to the soundtrack to the emotion. I always see myself coming back to watch it again and again.

3 Likes

Had to go with dark but a really hard pick.

1 Like

I have to say the death and return of Superman was to me epic and great. It was almost like a love & apology letter to the fans for Superman Doomsday. @TheDankKnight1939 I agree my only problem was they should have went with different hero’s to explore than Batman. I think they did an overkill on the Batman movies.

Yeah I would have loved to seen more crossovers or maybe another flash movie also!

1 Like

City of Demons easily. What a movie. I know it was a cw 2 part release but it was so good.

My favorite isn’t on here. My favorite is Harley Quinn: Birds Of Prey

Death of Superman. It’s significantly better than any of the others.

This thread is about the animated film series that began in 2013. If you like Harley Quinn, you may enjoy the animated film Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay, which is a part of this series.

2 Likes

Ooh it’s animated films, that makes a lot of sense, sorry, but ok thanks.

The Judas Contract, I guess, though I haven’t really liked any of them all that much.

My mind just changed. It’s Apokolips War. Might still be my hype from just watching it but it was awesome.

1 Like