What is Your Favorite Batman Video Game?

I love all four Arkham games equally.

1 Like

I wish they would make another game like Batman Begins. That game had good ideas but didnā€™t pull them all off. If they had made another with a better developer it would probably have been great.

1 Like

Arkham City is my favorite.

Atari Arcade Batman (1990), SEGA Mega Drive Batman (1990), Konami Super Nintendo Batman Returns (1993), Konami Super Nintendo and SEGA Mega Drive The Adventures Of Batman & Robin (1994, 1995). :batman_hv_5: :catwoman_hv_4: image

City, Asylum, LEGO Batman, LEGO Batman 2, thenā€¦ maybe Origins? I guess? I didnā€™t mind Knightā€™s gameplay (even the Batmobile) but I canā€™t forgive the story.

Lego Batman 3, for the characters

I just got the 240 suit in knight yesterday. Iā€™m so proud of myself but also disappointed that Iā€™ve wasted so much time on a game

1 Like

The Arkham games are really the only games I play. Having said that, I have achieved 240% multiples of times. I donā€™t see it as a waste of time, itā€™s just something that happened organically while having access to a game that lets me be the Batman. No regrets. And Iā€™ll be doing it again soon.

2 Likes

Canā€™t go wrong with any of the Arkham games. City is probably the favorite. Another one which is largely forgotten now is the Batman Begins game from 2005. Underrated game with good stealth elements. Had it on the original Xbox.

I love Batman NES, Batman Retuns SNES, and the Arkham games. I really love Knight even if the batmobile is too prevelant for some

Arkham City. All the Arkham games are great. But before Arkham it was Batman Returns for Sega Genesis

For me its Arkham series as a whole. Iā€™m a sports gamer Arkham Asylum was the first non sports game

Arkham Knight is awesome. Sometimes I just play when Iā€™m feeling stressed. I love soaring over the city of Gotham at night.

1 Like

Arkham Knight. Currently going back for 240%. Itā€™s been relaxing and enjoyable to revisit it and it holds up. I am really excited to see what the next one will bring (eventuallyā€¦when they finally announce itā€¦ at some point in the not near futureā€¦)

1 Like

Arkham Knight because of how immersive of a batman simulator it is. Arkham VR is right below it.

1 Like

Batman the Telltale series. Both of them. I love a good story. Also, I love that Bruce has white eyes.

1 Like

Injustice 2. The customization for Batman or any character is probably the best thing on the planet.

Arkham Asylum, Batman on NES and Genesis, and Batman Returns on SNES.

I thought Arkham City lacked focus (Iā€™m not an open world fan) and Arkham Knight made me hate the Batmobile, The Riddler, and the game designers. I do find it amusing how they went to increasingly ridiculous lengths to justify having Arkham in the title in each game.

3 Likes

I liked the open would design.

I mean, if you like open world I would argue Arkham City and Knight have an excellent open world design. I just donā€™t enjoy most open world games in general, I find the traveling back and forth gets tiresome. I enjoyed City in spite of this though since it struck a great tone and though a bit overstuffed hit the right notes in regards to characters.

1 Like