What is your favorite batman storie

Tell me your favorite batman storie

2 Likes

So many,…Well, I love the original debut of Jason Todd as robin officially. There’s a two part story where batman must face a police officer who was obsessed with him, this was pretty good, Ten nights of the beast was amazing. Death in the Family of course. A lonely place of dying, the three part lead in to Tim Drake being robin was awesome. Contagion. Under the redhood. Mud pack, was a good arc. The entire early to mid 90’s runs on Detective and Batman were just the best. Amazing art, and amazing ground level stories. Street gangs muggings, Gotham Mafia, as the big bad guys. Very good stuff. The last Arkham was a badass story too.

1 Like

I would have to say the dark knight returns

1 Like

I love the Batman Year 3. We learn a lot of Dick Grayson’s past, while he is Nightwing. He really goes after Zucco and there is a real detective’s way they both go about it. Great art and story.

2 Likes

I’m a big fan of Lonely Place of Dying. If I were going to do the new Batman solo movie that’s the story I would adapt.

1 Like

I would say my all time favorite is Batman Knightfall

1 Like

The original intro of Ra’s al Ghul by O’Neil and Adams. Great story creating a villain that is the intellectual equal to Batman.

1 Like

Under the Red Hood

1 Like

Really enjoyed white knight recently.

1 Like

Death In The Family and White Knight. I’ve enjoyed Damned as well and Old Lady Harley has given me some laughs

1 Like

Grant Morrison’s Batman and Robin run.
I love Grayson’s time as Batman

1 Like

The killing joke

1 Like

Steve Englehart’s run on “Detective Comics” back in the ‘70s. Issues #469-476, which I think are available here on DCU.

1 Like

Gosh… Year 3? Or maybe No Mans Land? Or the whole New52…

1 Like

“Robin Dies at Dawn” Batman Vol. 1 #156 (June 1963). That was the first Batman comic I read and it continues to be my favorite Batman story ever and yes it was the actual issue not a reprint. A uncle of mine who died young collected comics and I found the issue in my grandparent’s attic one rainy Sunday afternoon.

1 Like

Sorry it double posted that. I’ve no idea how that happened.

@JasonTodd428 - is the double post still showing up for you? Am not seeing it on my end, so just wanted to make sure in case it’s a tech issue. Will keep an eye out just in case :slight_smile:

Hi there I’m Chrissy christine Leblanc and I hope u enjoy dc universe

“To Kill a Legend” from Detective Comics #500, although I read it in “Greatest Batman Stories Ever Told”

There are so many… Death in the Family, The Court of Owls, Hush, The Black Mirror, The Killing Joke, Year One, The Long Halloween, The Man Who Laughs, Dark Knight Returns… I could go on but here are a few! :slight_smile: