What is your favorite and least favorite DC movie

My favorite DC movie is either Justice League(I’m a huge DCEU fan) or Batman Ninja
My least favorite is supergirl. I’m not saying it’s all bad but it could have been better.
I like DCEU better than MCU. Mainly since the MCU’s movies aren’t very entertaining to me. What is your favorite and least favorite DC movie.

4 Likes

My favorite is the Richard Donner Superman film.

My least favorite is the Halle Berry Catwoman film.

3 Likes

Favorite by far is BvS, least favorite honestly is probably Suicide Squad.

3 Likes

Favorite: MoS
Least Favorite: Suicide Squad

4 Likes

Top 3 Favorites :

1. Batman Begins
  2. Batman 1989
  3. Man of Steel

Least Favorite Hands Down: Catwoman

3 Likes

Favorite:
Batman (1989)

Least Favorite:
Green Lantern

3 Likes

Favorite is Justice League
Least is Batman and Robin

5 Likes

Dark knight rises is my fav, Justice league is my least fav

3 Likes

Favorite: Justice League (you all know why)
Least favorite movie: Justice League: Doom (thanks to one plot point, scene, and SHOT that are my personal Bat Credit Card)

2 Likes

Fav: Wonder Woman
Least: BvsS

3 Likes

Favorite: A tie between Batman Under the Red Hood, Justice League, Batman Mask of the Phantasm, and Batman V Superman
Least: Green Lantern (no one needs an explanation for that one)

2 Likes

Fav: Assault on Arkham. It tells a compelling story and the art is just fantastic.

Least fav (that I’ve seen): Batman and Harley Quinn. I really wanted to like it and there are some good sections…but scenes like the fart joke scene just are too distracting to really enjoy the whole film.

3 Likes

Best- Dark Knight
Worst- Cat Woman

4 Likes

Live Action:
Favorite: Superman The Movie (1978)
Least: Catwoman

Animated:
Fave: Mask of the Phantasm
Least: Son of Batman

3 Likes

Favorite:The Dark Knight
Least Favorite:Catwoman lol

2 Likes

Got to agree with the majority here, my least favorite is Catwoman. Now I love Halle Berry as much as the next person and she is a fantastic actress - but is it really any wonder DC got rid of her after that film. Side thought, didn’t she go to them other guys… you know the ones with the boy spider thing and play a character called Wind or something?? Anyways, Catwoman was not great.

My favorite is hands down, Batman Returns. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think there were many worst DC movies than Catwoman. Yes, it sucked, but Batman & Robin (which Arnold as Mr. Freeze), Green Lantern, Steel and The Dark Knight Rises were all much worse than Catwoman. At least Halle looked super hot in the Catsuit.

Live Action:
Favorite: The Dark Knight
Least: Batman & Robin

Animated:
Favorite: Under The Red Hood
Least: Batman and Harley Quinn (awful!)

2 Likes

@is7up

At least Batman & Robin is one of those bad movies people can watch for a laugh with a group & is true to the characters roots, even if it was a step backwards . It has been established it represents the 50’s & 60’s comic version. However, time has forgot the others. Both Catwoman & Steel have nothing for fans to enjoy… story and characters are poor representations of their comic counterparts. Even if Halle Berry shows more skin in her Catsuit, most viewers fall asleep before the costume even comes on the screen lol & Yes I know Batman & Robin wasn’t the best but again it did represent some version of the characters past & had decent set imagery unlike those other two.

3 Likes

@is7up

By the way, Sorry I hope I didn’t come across like I was being rude against your opinion. We all have one lol I just was explaining why I picked those specific 2 over Batman & Robin. Thought to explain why I did.

3 Likes

Favorite: Superman: The Movie
Least: Suicide Squad

3 Likes