What Is Your Dream Task Force X?

So, if some interdimensional version of Amanda “The Wall” Waller approached you and said you can create your own version of the Suicide Squad with anyone from all over the Multiverse with the only requirement is you need to have a version of Rick Flag Jr., who would you pick?

Here’s an example in the form of my dream Task Force X:

Rick Flag: Squad Leader. Has military training beyond that from Earth 1. Earth 5.

Azula: Second-in-command. Can create flames through something called Firebending. Earth 67.

Harley Quinn: The REAL second-in-command, tasked with keeping an eye on Azula. Justice League liaison. Earth 1.

Deadpool: Guy with all the mercenary know-how from a world where Brood-based Zombies destroyed everything. Has the normal Super-human abilities plus a killer healing factor. Earth-2823 (Marvel Zombies: Resurrection)

Old Man Logan: Main brawler of the team. Metal claws due to his mutant powers and metal bonded to his skeleton, along with a healing factor. Earth-807128

Nana the Sentinel: A reprogrammed Sentinel that seems to think it’s a British nanny. A GIANT ■■■■■■’ ROBOT!!! Earth 2823

River Song: The genius with a gun and insane hair. Foreknowledge due to time-traveling and skills with most weapons. Earth 89.

Boba Fett: The assassin with a missile jetpack. Mandalorian-level weapons training. Earth 38383.

lrrkllr

2 Likes

A nonexistent one. They suck. The only good movie they had is the one where I beat them all up like the wusses they are.

2 Likes

Well, now you can make one that doesn’t suck!

1 Like

Not going to happen. The team is an inherently dumb concept. That is part of why New 52 is so genius. They realized the way to make it work is instead fill it with heroes in an entirely new team, The Justice League of America. No wonder New 52 is so amazing.

2 Likes

Ummm… the Suicide Squad was in the New 52. The JLA was just a US Government-funded Justice League.

2 Likes

It still works to have people with no morals doing the tougher missions that no hero like BATMAN or Superman would take.

1 Like

No, those people should be locked up. You can find plenty of heroes who will do them. I would do plenty of them, but I am also not a killer that they are letting loose.

True. They are so vastly superior to The Suicide Squad in every way that it feels unfair to compare them.

2 Likes

Yeah, a version of Batman leads a Task Force X team. It’s the vampire one, but he still has the exact same moral code as the main Batman.

Yeah, but because they always have to listen to the US Government, they are inferior to almost every Superhero team on Earth.

2 Likes

They almost never listened to the government.

2 Likes

That…

THAT MAKES MORE RISKY THEN THE TEAM MADE UP OF VILLAINS!!!

At least Task Force X members have bombs in their heads to keep them in line.

If the JLA can get away with breaking their own rules, how are they any better?

1 Like

Rick Flag
Harley Quinn
Poison Ivy
Deadshot
Match
Red Hood

2 Likes

Aren’t most of them already members of the main Earth 1 Squad?

1 Like

Those bombs never work and encourage rebelling against them. The entire military success of America comes from disobeying orders giving greater flexibility to the people in the field and greater unpredictability.

“A serious problem in planning against American doctrine is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine.”
– Soviet observation during the Cold War

You are suggesting a distinctly un American plan.

2 Likes

More accurately, someone finds a way around them at least once a run.

Yeah, that led to the deaths of 200 innocent women and children during the Vietnam War, so I disagree.

I didn’t suggest a plan. What I did was point out that if the team of superhumans that are supposed to obey the government first and foremost constantly disobey, how can you trust them?

Short answer, you can’t.

1 Like

Except for Match. I have no clue who that is.

1 Like

Yep, but they’re also on separate variations of the team I think

1 Like

Superboy Clone. Pretty cool!

1 Like

I agree.

Now, what would your multi-fandom Suicide Squad look like. You can use mine as an example:

1 Like

Well since some of those arent dc, they have to be in #iceberg-lounge I think. I don’t think we’re allowed to talk about non-dc characters in #general-discussion

2 Likes

Really? I get away with all the time with my “What If” stuff.

2 Likes