What is your dream DCAU movie?

Deathstroke’s DC Rebirth arc of how he became a Speedster in that arc.

1 Like

Blackest Night. But only if we got other Geoff Johns Green Lantern movies leading up to it.

1 Like

As much as I love the Wildstorm characters, I can’t find a definitive story that I enjoy enough to put on screen. So with that, It would be nice to see a Identity Crisis movie with all the big screen talent that could be got.

1 Like

A Fillion/Tudyk GL/GA movie would be AMAZING.

Otherwise I’d like WB to bring in Japanese anime directors for the action scenes, at least. They’re aping the Asian aesthetic without the quality. I want One Punch Superman!

3 Likes

Superman and Supergirl meet Captain Marvel and Mary Marvel!

Supergirl/Batgirl - World’s Finest!

Static/Black Lightning!

New Gods!

Shadowpact- A truly underrated comic

Green Arrow/Black Canary

Birds of Prey!

Girl’s Night Out! Supergirl/Wonder Woman/Batgirl - No boys allowed.

Sins of Youth!

Green Lanterns!

3 Likes

A Blackest Night movie based around what the Justice League did when Black Hand and Nekron attacked. Also, The War of Light would be cool.
Also, would love a Super Sons, now that they have Superboy and Damian.

3 Likes

Justice League International, perhaps Formally Known as the Justice League. Anything with the second stringers and Max Lord before he he was turned into supervillian. And yes, it would have to be filled with all the looniness of the original.

2 Likes

Robin: Year One and Batgirl: Year One
Aquaman: Death of a King
Blackest Night would be fun too, although I think that needs a bit of buildup.

2 Likes

Crisis of Infinite Earths

1 Like

Rick and Morty meet Batman and Robin :joy:.

I’ve always loved LSH - but NO origin story please. I’d like a live action new story or a season 3 of the animated series.

What about an animated METAL MEN. What about the most recent Dial H for Hero incarnation? I’d love Jeremy Carver (producer of Doom Patrol) taking a crack at that.

And for the MOST off the wall idea - either a live action or animated Inferior Five with real minor powers and more of a “Guardians of the Galaxy” sense of humor! Any comments.

Blackest Night hands down!!!

2 Likes

Green arrow the longbow hunters. A direct R rated adaptation would be awesome

Also arkham asylum could be cool too. Into the spider verse showed really cool and different things can be done with animation and I think that’s the only proper way to capture Dave McKeans art from that book

Identity Crisis.

1 Like

I think DC doing a Green Lantern film based off of Green Lantern Earth One would be a great film to re-establish the character since we have not really seen him on the screen since the Ryan Reynolds film!

2 Likes

Batgirl: Year One or Huntress: Year One.

1 Like

Sinestro corps war followed by blackest night

4 Likes

Superman: Secret Identity. It’s an underrated story but I feel like if they got the right talent behind it, it could be something really special. It’s my favorite Kurt Busiek story

1 Like

Kingdom Come, but an accurate version. Like they did with Dark Knight Returns.

1 Like

Blackest Night!

2 Likes