What is happening 2 DC!? HELP

Seems like DC is going back into the dark ages with all the rumors and mis-information. Is DC going to be lost in to abyss, or the phantom zone were it will sit till someone chooses to open it up again? With all this uncertainty comes heart break for a lot of fan myself included. Is there anyone who can shed light on the subject. I know it is not DC’s fault I just wish a company could see the potential in DC and stick with them. NOT HITTING the PANIC button just concerned. If you care about customer loyalty, building trust with us the consumer by way of concrete information goes a long way. Much Love

Huh?

Nothing is going to happen to DC Comics, every company has their ups & downs, Yes Dan Didio did got fired, Jim Lee and everyone at DC will continue to do their best to tell stories in comics. DC Universe is doing very well, I’m seeing new people post for the first time just about everyday.
So I wouldn’t really worry. All that stuff is just fake news. @AlexanderKnox scolded me for believing the end of DC news and he was right.

1 Like

Thank you, @Penguinfan78! :smiley:

No need to worry, @ajordan39.88688 - all’s going well with DC, and the rumors mentioned are just that, posted online by unreliable sources. For reliable information, please keep an eye out on our Watchtower section of the forums, as that’s where we’ll directly share official updates and news with the forum community. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rumors should be treated just as that: rumors. Unless it comes from a verified source or a verified outlet, it’s not worth paying attention to.

1 Like

Rumors are just that and are not something to be taken at face value. I don’t take much stock in any rumors I hear unless they are corroborated by a source that I trust. There are just too many click-bait sites out there these days who are reporting rumors as if they are facts simply to stir the pot.

1 Like