What is everyones favorite on going comic related to DC

Superman is my favorite book right now. Glad that Justice League Odyssey is finally out, dug the first issue looking forward to more. The Green Lantern and Shazam are my two most anticipated books for the rest of the year.

1 Like

Gotham City Sirens. It was good while it lasted. :confused:

Justice league and JL Dark and I can’t wait for green lantern and I want doctor fate to get his own comic!

Mister Miracle Is …

Ongoing? Gotta be Batman. Limited? Mister Miracle. Hands down.

Ongoing? Gotta be Batman. Limited? Mister Miracle. Hands down.

Limited … Mister Miracle, along with Wildstorm ( both are extremely slow cookers but intriguing).

I’ve really been enjoying Justice League. It feels fresh and exciting again. As for limited, the Sandman Universe stuff has been really great so far.

Superman/ Action Comics

Overall I’m enjoying what Bendis is coming up with. Outside of the random personality hickup, it’s really enjoyable.

I would say Justice League, Snyder is giving this fresh stories with amazing characters, and after Justice League Rebirth which was very boring i think this is the Justice League book we all deserve

1 Like

My favorites for dc are:

The flash
Batman
Super man/action

Overall favorite from any publisher. The walking dead.

1 Like

My favorites are:

Justice League
Hawkman
Superman
Action Comics

1. New 52 Nightwing
  2. Battle for the Cowl
  3. Court of Owls
  4. Hush
  5. Bart Allen Flash Run
  6. Superman by Richard Donner (forget title)
  7. New 52 Red Hood and the Outlaws
  8. New 52 Green Arrow
1 Like

Favorites:
The new teen titans
New 52 Batman
Teen Titans new 52
Batman Beyond
Batgirl new 52

My favorite is Batman eternal it’s actually the first series of comics I’ve ever read! I’ve always loved Batman from the first time I saw the 1960s tv show series. I had so many Batman toys I was told I couldn’t have anymore lol I miss all those 1970s toys!

Right now, Red Hood and the outlaws, and Superman. Bane :Conquest was badass. Looking forward to Young Justice.

Batman Beyond is creating some great storylines.

Right now its a tossup between Supergirl and Hawkman.

My top five current titles:
-Superman
Action Comics
-Titans
-Wonder Woman
-The Terrifics

Honorable mention: Hawkman

Right now it is definitely the Adventures of the Super-Sons, closely followed by Hawkman.