What Is Endless Winter? Wrong Guesses Only

captain cold creates snow days for the kids in central city with the help of the Flash

2 Likes

I assume to be really authentic, the final issues will never come out

3 Likes

Titans may or may not be heading to HBOMax

1 Like

Mr. Freeze teams up with Captain Cold and plan to give everyone in the DCU brain freeze.

4 Likes

Its clearly Kenner’s Arctic Batman slugging it out with Mattel’s Arctic Armor Batman, while McFarlane’s Superman hovers above, thinking “I don’t need arctic outfits, but I do have a swell flight stand that neither of them have. So I’ve got that going for me, which is nice.”

3 Likes

I would see that!

2 Likes

I wanna say a Captain Cold, Mr Freeze team up. Maybe all of the ice villains finally teamed up

4 Likes

(Welcome to the community @Oddity!)

2 Likes

They go back in time to save the dinosaurs form the ICE AGE

5 Likes

All the Ice Villains die and Global Warming melts the planet

2 Likes

It’s just an average event set in the winter, and it’s only endless because each issue keeps getting delayed.

6 Likes

Ah, yes. They don’t want the dinosaurs to endure a movie series that started off good, but eventually spiraled into mediocrity.

What if they encounter TV’s Dinosaucers?

2 Likes

A Disney crossover

8 Likes

If Nora Fries belts out that tune, I would* buy the book in print and digital, @msgtv.

*I wouldn’t, but it’s the thought that counts. :wink:

4 Likes

Awwwwww YA BEAT ME TO IT!!!

3 Likes

The Blue Snowman has discovered a bureaucratic loophole within the municipal parade permit rules of Gateway City. The Blue Snowman then is allowed to legally congest and clog up the entire community with a winter parade that never ends. With the city held hostage, Wonder Woman and her allies must participate in winter parade shenanigans in order to beat the Blue Snowman at his own game.

Variant covers by Todd McFarlane, Ian Bertram, and Jerry Ordway.

4 Likes

It’s the long awaited Ice parody of George Michaels’ Careless Whisper
(I swear that D@MN song started worming through my head the second I saw the title of this thread!)

2 Likes

I’ll take the McFarlane and Ordway covers please.

Maybe Endless Winter is what happened when the Earth 3 Grinch ended up chucking the presents from Whoville off of Mount Crumpet afterall? :man_shrugging:

“His heart shrank two sizes that day.”

Endless Winter may also refer to Winter, the nanny of Han Solo and Leia Organa’s three kids (Jaina, Jacen and Anakin) in the pre-Disney Expanded Universe, and how she would endlessly prattle on about wanting to be a Jedi, but couldn’t because she wasn’t Force sensitive.

3 Likes

It’s Kal-Els Journal from when he accidentally Locked Himself in the Fortress of Solitude for like a decade!

1 Like

Superman develops allergies and his new found power freeze sneeze, creates a frozen earth. Everyone searches to find out what he is allergic too. It’s not Krypto.

6 Likes