What is a new dc animated show you guys would like that has not been done yet?

New gods or Nightwing.

1 Like

The Robins - have all the robins (past and present) form a team.

5 Likes

Jonah hex

3 Likes

DC metal story arc

1 Like

Sandman

2 Likes

Nightwing, Red Hood and The Outlaws, Birds of Prey (Oracle led version), or a Stephanie Brown Batgirl show with Oracle as her mentor and DickBats showing up for cameos.

3 Likes

JSA. Birds of Prey cartoon would be cool. A Suicide Squad animated series would be sweet.

2 Likes

Secret Six

2 Likes

Elseworlds Animated Anthology Series: both established and new stories.

2 Likes

I’d actually like to see a crime syndicate or a task force x series. It would be cool to see a show from the villains perspective

5 Likes

What about a Captain Carrot and The Amazing Zoo Crew series?

5 Likes

1.Metal Men
2. An entire show about the 5th dimension. See what Mr. Mxyzptlyk, Bat-Mite,& Gzntplsk,’s etc. world is like.
3. A Steel (John Henry Irons) animated series, all the way thru till his daughter in law Natasha takes over his mantle as Steele then to when she becomes Starlight & Vaporlock.

3 Likes

Justice League Task Force. Justice League Elite would work well for DCU.

2 Likes

A Flash animated series

2 Likes

Redhood animated series. (The outlaws)

1 Like

Metamorpho and Stretchy Squad.

Stretchy Squad would be made up of: Plastic Man, Elongated Man, Elastic Lad, Elasti-Girl, Offspring.

Villains would include Rubberband Man

4 Likes

That…is a capital idea. Plas’ needs more exposure in animation.

1 Like

A period piece Challengers of the Unknown. Set against the fifties cold war-flying saucer-McCarthy era, and produced for the DCUniverse platform, if done right, this could be something special.

3 Likes

baseballmaniac

YES. Challengers would be delicious. So many worlds/dimensions & off the wall places they could & do go to. Be like Super Friends 1st few seasons. I used to love when the wonder twins, or whoever, landed on a planet with carnivorous plants etc…That sounds right up my alley.

2 Likes

Metal Men; Deadman; Blackhawk;

2 Likes