What is a new dc animated show you guys would like that has not been done yet?

I actually couldn’t think of an animated show that hasn’t been done yet lol. You guys got any ideas

2 Likes

Super Sons
Earth One
Injustice
New Gods
Kamandi
Vandal Savage
Justice League Dark
Suicide Squad

4 Likes

secret six sinestro corps the demon spectre new gods

2 Likes

Teen titans, but with the new 52 AU characters so like damian and all

1 Like

Wonder Woman in a solo animated series

5 Likes

Green Lantern Corp

3 Likes

The Flash. He has so many villians and side charchters it would be perfect for animation.

5 Likes

Captain Carrot and his amazing zoo crew, Kobra, House of Mystery with Elvira, Warlord

2 Likes

I’d love a Justice League Dark series, they at least need to make a sequel. I’d also like an adult Sandman animated series. New Gods is begging to be made into a series.

1 Like

Super Sons

1 Like

The adventures of G’nort and ch’p.

2 Likes

Now that I think about it I’d love to see them expand on the Vixen and Constantine mini animated series. Maybe we can get a full series

Hawkman animated series or Wonder Woman cartoon would be interesting. Maybe even a Dr Fate animated show would be cool to see too.

2 Likes

Batwoman. Nightwing.

1 Like

They would do the new adventures of Shazam.

2 Likes

Deadman or Etrigan the Demon animated would be great.

Adam Strange would be awesome.

A Wonder Woman animated series in the style of Batman tge Animated Series would be awesome. It could also be modeled after Tim Sale, Matt Wagner or Darwin Cooke’s art.

2 Likes

I would love a JSA show with all the newer members like Damage, Wildcat 2, and the rest, but it could also have flashbacks to the beginnings of the JSA from Jay and Ted.

3 Likes

Nightwing!!! Also I thought I was being so creative when I was thinking Dead Man byt Cthulhu138 beat me to it

2 Likes

Flash

2 Likes

Red Hood and the Outlaws.

1 Like