what I'm currently reading

Re reading every blackest night comic then will be re reading all of flashpoint good reading in my opinion

4 Likes

Currently working on Flashpoint myself. Plan on reading alot of New 52 in the coming year then moving into the present.

2 Likes

Solid reads, both of you. You’re in for excellence if you’re reading those titles for the first time (or if it’s the 30th). Very cool stuff :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great reads. I just finished Superboy & the legion of superheroes & I’m 5 issues away from finishing Starman on here both great. Read a ton on here 0 disappointments.

2 Likes

Just did entire TNTT run mesmerizing.

1 Like

Currently just finished the additional issues of Batman & the Outsiders & started The Outsiders with Nightwing in charge. Just logged on a few mins ago tho, & saw tons of new additions in comic section, so now I’m gonna have to lay out a map on where to start. Loving all these new comics.

1 Like

Just started Batman and the outsiders and really enjoying it. Also still working my way through Brave and Bold. Loving that one.

1 Like

Just started Batman and the outsiders and really enjoying it. Also still working my way through Brave and Bold. Loving that one.

jamesasexton great choices, loved both. Plus perfect reads for this season of YJ.