What If: the Joker Chose to Only Mess With Superman?

So, Joker has always messed with Batman, basically becoming the antitheses to the Dark Knight.

But, on April 16, 2013, we saw what happens when Joker messes with other heroes when he tricked Superman into killing Lois Lane and his unborn child, which then caused a nuke to destroy Metropolis. This ended in Superman pulling a Mortal Kombat fatality and killing Joker.

However, I want to know what would happen if the Joker was never a Batman foe but if he was a Superman enemy from day 1?

1 Like

Character assassination.

3 Likes

Why do you not like April 16th? What did April 16th do to you?

1 Like

The game is fun to play, but I’ve always despised the Injustice storyline.

3 Likes

Well then you’re in luck! I used Injustice as a example of the Joker getting involved with other heroes. I just want to know what it would be like if he never became Batman’s main enemy but instead was Superman’s.

They’ve done Superman vs the Joker stories more than a few times- enough to give a pretty good idea. Initially, Joker would be outmatched, but with everything he brings to the table, he’s still a major threat.

2 Likes

True, but it’s always “Joker leaves Gotham for a bit to mess with Superman” while here, I just want to see what people think Joker would be like with no Batman influence.

1 Like

I don’t know where or how you come up with these ideas, that would’ve been interesting to see. I’ve seen the Joker messing with Superman a few time. In Superman The Animated Series, had it not been for Batman, the Joker really could’ve came close to killing him. :slightly_smiling_face:

:joker_ewhqtas: :superman_hv_2:

1 Like

Still one of my favorite Mark Hamill scenes. "Oh silly me! I forgot the acid!

It’s a mix of ADHD, Writer’s instinct, and a touch of insanity.

1 Like

Mr. Mxyzptlk would get jealous.

3 Likes

Absolutely. Or he’d go ■■■■ with Batman.

1 Like

I feel like the world would end

2 Likes