What If: Superman Found Jason Todd Instead?

1 Like

Is that piss or acid rain?

1 Like

Kryptonite rain. My best buddy is being attacked by evil Kryptonians, so I made a lead suit for him and rain to protect him.

I love my best buddy.

1 Like

Didnā€™t he try to kill you for the government?

1 Like

That is how we show our love sometimes.

Also he was determined to take me in alive.

1 Like

ā€¦

2 Likes

Wait a few minutes, then heā€™ll think heā€™s Stargirl again.

4 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Iā€™d have to say The Puzzler and The Prankster are pretty close too.

2 Likes

Agreed.

1 Like

If any hero in Metropolis was going to catch Jason stealing his tires, it would be Black Lightning. Plot twist: Jason used to be one of his students.

2 Likes

That would be interesting to see.

Also, I donā€™t want to force it on anyone, but if youā€™d like to stretch your creative muscles, I suggest:

She is not scheduled to take over the account again for another week. That is almost 10,000 minutes away.

1 Like

Reading the title reminds me of Marvel comic of What if, had DC did there own version of what if, I think this wouldā€™ve made a interesting story.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I agree with you @Samsonkillingtime

1 Like

jimmy is not supermanā€™s sidekick or his kid he adopted him once it lasted 3 days
superman would have taken jason to an orphanage he even did it to supergirl and she is related to him

3 Likes

1 Like

DC has Elseworlds that cover this type of thing - like Speeding Bullet but I do agree that if those Marble What Ifs were really done well, itā€™s conceptually interesting. But the few I read just feel like more professional fan fiction, and Iā€™ll admit to only reading a select few.

However, the animated Marble Studios series was well done, by and large, and shows that the concept - if done with thought and done well - might be interesting. Iā€™m not sure we need an entire line of imaginary AUs books and if Gunn and Safron did an entire series, animated or otherwise, they would just be accused of aping Marble, which is not a good look.

I do agree with the people whose take is that this was not the best way. They way they handled during New 52, on the Earth Two books would be my preference - although now that I think about it, not sure if it was an Earth 2 flashback, or a flashback in the Helena/Karen Worlds Finest E2 run? - even though all those E2 titles were more hot mess than anything else.

2 Likes

he should have just let batman adopt her thats my take :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I would taken great care of my new Robin. As an added bonus Red Daughter of Krypton confirmed red is her color.

3 Likes