What if: Deadpool Ended Up in Gotham City?

SO, here’s the theroy: Deadpool messed with the X-Men’s weird reality-based tech and suddenly appeared in Gotham during a gang war.

What would happen next?

2 Likes

A couple answers:

1. See Superman/Batman Annual #1

1. This is basically the character of “Red Tool” in the Harley Quinn comics
3 Likes

I’ve read those. Red Tool is a water-downed Deadpool.

1 Like

Ambush Bug would show up and tell him to stop stealing his gimmick.

3 Likes

Then Lobo would show up and pound the both of them into oblivion.

1 Like

Just found the perfect character for this situation.

Batman would definitely have him on speed dial for these crazy type of hijinks.

3 Likes

Batman: Looks at speed-dial buttons. Hmmm… not worth it. They’d most likely get along and give me a bigger headache.

Deathstroke jokes - there would be lots and lots of Deathstroke jokes.

I’m now picturing Wade meeting Joey and Rose and being a way better father figure to them than Slade is despite Wade’s many, many issues.

Gwenpool would also somehow magically get sucked into DC, too, which would be very hard for her, as she’s a True Believer who doesn’t read the Distinguished Competition. So, she’s unable to offer any insight regarding comic book history or spill anyone’s secret identities. She’d have fun hanging out with the Batgirls, though.

1 Like

That… is actually a pretty great idea. Take notes, DC Editors!

Wade has proven before that he can be a great dad, like with his daughter Ellie, so it would be interesting for him to try and raise two little psychopaths that haven’t been able to know fatherly affection since Slade is a bit of a dick.

1 Like

Most likely finally get a canon Wade vs. Slade fight

1 Like

Being fair really quickly, Deadpool can be a really good person. Case in point:

1 Like

Lobo, where the hell are your pants?!?

I agree, Ambush Bug.

1 Like

Ambush Bug should be in more books.

1 Like

Agreed!

1 Like

That would make for a fun bit, with her arguing with Batroc or Howard the Duck or whoever is her best friend under the current writer.

1 Like