What Genre Should Be in A Superhero Movie That Hasn’t Been Done Yet?

Nope. U2 did the music.

1 Like

Movie set in the medieval ages. An adaptation of the demon knights series

3 Likes

Camelot 3000 would be a great adaption of the medieval combined with SciFi.

An adaptation of the A, B, C Murders using either Martian Manhunter or The Question.

A classic 30’s-40’s style “screwball comedy” staring The Creeper.

3 Likes

I really want to see a horror superhero movie. I want the movie from view of the criminals, who just got done with some kind of crime, and is being chased by some sort of superhero(preferably the specter).

2 Likes

I was gonna say that… :confused:

Oh well! Great minds think alike!

1 Like

Identity Crisis?

2 Likes

An epic fantasy starring Warlord or Amethyst (both?) would be most welcome.

A Hitchcockian thriller starring Cameron Chase and The Question would be ideal as well, especially if Aaron Sorkin could write it.

A screwball, Peter Sellers-esque Ambush Bug movie would be a hoot too.

1 Like

Stoner comedy or surreal humor.

I would enjoy seeing a marionette puppet superhero movie. Imagine something like Thunderbirds or Team America but Superman fighting Brainiac.

A superhero Western would be really cool.

And don’t try to tell me there was a Jonah Hex movie with Josh Brolin and Megan Fox. There wasn’t. It never happened. EVER.

2 Likes

Focus on family. By that I mean Superman and Batman. I’m sooooo over Bruce and Alfred vs the world. I’m tired of just Lois and Clark. Let’s have a Detective Comics influenced movie. Where is Supergirl and Connor Kent? I’d love to see Tim Drake, Spoiler, (the real) Orphan, Clayface, Azrael, etc.

1 Like

A sitcom of some kind starring the Justice League. It would be called “The Watchtower” and it would show what the JLA does in their free time. I’m envisioning something like “Coupling” or “3rd Rock”.

2 Likes

The animated Jonah Hex short was really good.

You may want to revisit that thought once you’ve seen this…

Unknown

It’s available somewhere out there on the internet. I discovered it through a bootleg VHS copy of it a couple of decades back. Shudderingly hilarious to watch. Friends meets Superheroes.

1 Like

Yeah, sorta. Just without the massive retcon that a half-dozen B- and C-list heroes have been mind-wiping their villains after every little adventure.

So basically just keeping the plot contained to finding Sue’s killer and chasing leads until Jean slips up. Could be fun, depending on how many DC characters they’re able to bring into it.

1 Like

A “caper” film with the Rogues vs. The Bat-Villains.

Film Noir with James Corrigan.

I was thinking something similar but more along the line of what atypical superhero team would I like see given a chance. I came up with: The Might Heroes (great satire/comedy potential), The Impossibles (too dated?), or The Herculoids (vs the Flintstones and the Great Kazoo?!).

I’m loving these ideas, especially the buddy cop and sitcom pitches!

I would absolutely love an anthology series on HBO Max that is a sort of buddy cop drama with rotating buddy cops. So, we could start off strong episode 1 with the obvious Supes/Bats team up. Then from there we could get some not so obvious team-ups (Zatanna and Booster Gold for example) and some with inspiration from good comic arcs such as the Green Lantern/Green Arrow cross-country trek.