What Genre Should Be in A Superhero Movie That Hasn’t Been Done Yet?

Pick any genre that hasn’t been in a superhero movie that you would like to see. Me personally I think a musical sounds the most interesting

6 Likes

Uh…

9 Likes

A comedy. Brave & Bold would be close but like a Seinfeld type comedy. Where they interact in everyday life out of costume. In a comedy setting.

6 Likes

What would really be nice is if they made a superhero movie that’s an original whodunnit/mystery. Something like “Murder on the Orient Express”, but with more tights and masks :joy::joy:

It would also be fun if they did a true superhero movie musical. I would say that given the acclaim for “Mayhem of the Music Meister” and the Flash/Supergirl crossover, there is definitely an audience out there for that kind of stuff.

7 Likes

Okay, hear me out. A full on mystery like the one @Batman0803 suggested, but starring Question, Martian Manhunter, and other DC detectives investigating a metahuman killer who is killing superheroes. Like a mix of Heroes in Crisis and Armageddon 2001.

6 Likes

There already is a Superhero Musical… Spider-man: After Dark. It’s REALLY BAD though…

3 Likes

I think it’s called Turn Off the Dark, and it’s INCREDIBLY terrible. It is the worst Spider-Man related thing I’ve ever seen and it’s also the worst musical I’ve ever seen

6 Likes

@FerroLad Question was exactly the person I had in mind for it! Honestly, those B, C, and D-listers really need more exposure lmao

4 Likes

Maybe like a romantic comedy with like batman and catwoman where they break up cause batman doesn’t pay enough attention to her. Then at the end when he learns the errors of his ways superman flys batman to the airport to stop her before she gets on the plane to star city. Maybe he says something along the lines of “it doesn’t matter how much crime you’ve committed because your biggest heist will always be my heart” oh also there in costumes throughout the whole movie no changing even when batman and superman go to the bar to make batman feel better

5 Likes

Booster and Blue Beetle Buddy Comedy.

6 Likes

That’s actually the reason I mentioned Question explicitly, as he was likely the inspiration for Rorschach.

3 Likes

Mismatched road trip comedy movie. Batman and Guy Gardner stuck together and bickering the whole time.

A superman movie when Clark Kent has a second chance too bring is PA Kent BAck too Life.

@FerroLad really?

2 Likes

Yup! The watchmen characters were originally intended to be the characters DC bought from Charlton Comics. Question is Rorschach, Manhattan is Captain Atom, etc.

2 Likes

That could be an ambush bug thing.

2 Likes

A Gotham City Garage movie based on the comics.

5 Likes

A Green Arrow mystery!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh! That is so cliche! We must have it!

1 Like

Wasn’t Imagine Dragons’ ‘Radioactive’ written for that musical?