What fictional city in the DC Universe would you want to live in

This is probably a poor decision because of crime, but I love myself some Gotham.

1 Like

Opal city where even the villans have the city’s best interest in mind and I can have a beer with the hero.

Central City and Atlantis

1 Like

I’d live in Gotham, and I’d stay away from Smalvile, I’ve lived in a small town, BORING

National City, where the beer flows like wine and women flock like the salmon of Capistrano

unrelated but sorta, I just discovered Star City in the Arrowverse is zip code-confirmed to be Seattle … 98114

2 Likes

I would like to reside in Smallville and I would avoid Gotham City like the plague.

1 Like

Opal city, no contest, full stop. Looks so unique in architecture, atmosphere and people, and the ones to avoid would have to be Bludhaven and Gotham.

2 Likes

Fictional DC Cleveland. In real life cleveland sucks. In the DC universe all the major cities with heroes suck. Just think about how high insurance must be. Or just how dangerous it would be to go anywhere. In fotham, the water supply is constantly poisoned. So no one goes to cleveland, so that is where I would live.

I would live in coast city because that where green lantern live and avoid metropolis because that where superman lives which means it going to be the center point for alien invasion and any other chaotic destruction

1 Like