What Elseworlds Would You Like DC to Create?

A Earth with only the characters acquired from Fawcett, Quality, and Charlton vs the Crime Syndicate from Earth 3.

4 Likes

I’d like one where all the characters that’ve changed i.e. Dr. Light changing to a women, copperhead a girl, all of the characters that changed were discovered in a west world/Mad Max type setting. Battle in a cage, or even in an enclosed environment like the Truman Show. Nobody knows they are there. The last one standing gets to replace his new version in continuity & new version disappears.

2 Likes

How about a world where Alfred E. Newman and Spy vs. Spy and other Mad characters exist. If DC can use them. I know Warner owns Mad but I don’t know if they can legally crossover.

1 Like

A universe where zero hour didn’t occur and the Post-Crisis continuity kept going.

5 Likes

How about a world where ninety percent of the Earths population are metahumans and the ten percent who are nonpowered are Clark Kent, Diana Prince and the rest of Prime Earths Metahuman community. How would they cope in such a world?

4 Likes

A universe where Batman continued to train under Ra’s al Ghul. In this universe, Batman is the greatest member of the League of Assassins, and has become its top operative. As a result of this, Batman’s universe is drastically different.

• Dick Grayson was never given the home he needed, becoming a much more brutal Nightwing.
  • Penguin is mayor of Gotham, since there was no Batman to stop him.
  • Catwoman never grew out of simple theft, and still works for the mob.
  • Damian Wayne was still born, but he isn’t Robin. Instead he serves as an apprentice under League operative Deathstroke.
5 Likes

He would probably even have a different codename, since he would never meet Superman.

4 Likes

Maybe he’d be this universe’s Red Hood, since Jason would probably still be living on the streets.

3 Likes

:joy: Just what we needed, The Joker Who Flies?

7 Likes

An Elseworld where Jor and Lara El come to Earth with Kal and have more children.

4 Likes

That’s already an Elseworlds story.
Or were you being facetious, and I didn’t notice?

2 Likes

Honest to God I didn’t know. I guess my inexperience compared to the seasoned readers here just showed :joy:

What’s the title? Should probably check it out.

Superman: Last Family of Kryton. 3 issues.

3 Likes

A DC Universe where Jor-El was too late and baby Kal dies on Krypton with his parents. Without the Big Blue Boyscout being there to show the way heros should be-how would the first generof Superheros have developed?

4 Likes

A similar story called JLA: The Nail might be what you’re looking for. The Kents never discover Kal-El in the cornfield and Superman never exists. The universe becomes a very different place without Superman.

2 Likes

Whatever Elseworlds we have, I want to see Stephanie Brown in it, like she was in Earth-3 in Young Justice recently!

3 Likes

I love the idea of Superman crashing into Ace Chemicals

3 Likes

Elseworlds? Hmmm… How about Superhero Underground. Instead of being famous and popular, heroes have to hide because they are hated, feared, and outlawed. It would be cool. Seeing characters like Superman operating in the shadows.

6 Likes

Baby Lobo’s spaceship crash lands into Kal’s ship killing him and is found by the Luthors.

Some people just want to see the world burn

3 Likes

Love this idea

2 Likes