What Dropped at Fandome That Made You Hype Up

So since DC fandom came and went what made you excited! Im talking about yelling at the screen like your favorite team just won every championship ever! The giddiness of a true nerd that has you looking like a kid again. Also, what are you looking forward to on Day 2 of Fandome in a couple of weeks? Lets talk about everything!

1 Like

For me, The Batman trailer (I can’t stop watching it), Gotham Knights and Suicide Squad games (also can’t stop watching the trailers), the Suicide Squad movie gives me hope, WW84 I have been waiting for forever (I’m sure everyone has though), and I’m excited about Titans season 3 (I think my name gives that away though). It’s only been a few days but I am still pretty hyped about everything. I’m glad that DC did this, very fun and I’m excited to see what’s next on the 12th :grin:.

1 Like

Milestone Comics! I knew *nothing * about it, or that Milestone was where Static, Icon, and Rocket came from! Amazing!

2 Likes

Hi, @jsmsiggy.

Man, I can’t think of much that didn’t get me at least a little excited. The Batman looks even better than I thought it would, and that Suicide Squad game is going to force me to buy PS5!

3 Likes

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd that’s awesome and Im excited for Titans season 3 @KaPow and @ralphsix I know the feeling Im going to have to get a PS5 sooner than I thought of; those games trailers got me so dang hype my wife was looking at me like I was a kid again. The Batman trailer has a year one vibe to it and out of all the Batman movies this one is definitely going to be different! I would love to see a year one Live action Superman movie come out; just give us a new Superman movie soon! The Flash movie has me really looking forward to it and happy something is moving because the movie is happening at a snails pace.

2 Likes

I am so excited for WW84 and Gotham Knights. While I’m very excited for everything presented to us I am so so so excited for those two.

3 Likes

The Batman :batman_hv_1: :batman_hv_2: :batman_hv_3: :batman_hv_4: :batman_hv_5: :batman_hv_6: :batman_madhqtas: :batman_stoichqtas:

2 Likes

While lots of things excited me - the return of Milestone! Beyond Batman short! Lots of great news! All the trailers! - the thing that has really got me going is definitely the Batman. It just really looks like the Batman of the comics I read especially when I was younger. Comics from the late 90’s early 2000’s. And that’s always the Batman I’ve really wanted to see on screen. I like the return of the organized crime element, and obviously, the detective portion of his title.

Other major excitement for me is the Gotham Knights game. I’ve always wanted the opportunity to play as any of those characters. We’ve got a lot of games where we can play as Bats. This is a good change up.

1 Like