What Does It Take to Be SHAZAM!?

please discus what it takes to be shazam here so i can thoroughly explain this well to my dear mother pleaseeee!

3 Likes

i think it takes a good heart but a strong willed mind as well

3 Likes

You must be able to talk.

5 Likes

It takes any child to accidentally fall into a cave and get chosen by an ancient guy to grant you powers. And also having a good heart and the will to do what’s right.

2 Likes

An old wizard and a subway.

7 Likes

remember when superman killed billy on the game injustice

3 Likes

The Wizard has to deem you worthy (and a child I guess) before giving over all the powers of the universe to you :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

He gave the powers to Black Adam so you do not have to be a child.

3 Likes

Weren’t those powers supposed to go to his son though? :thinking:

Mm… oh wait I think that’s just in the new movie. I even did so much research on Black Adam recently :sob:. New storyline confusing me lol

3 Likes

In New 52 it was true, as they went to his beloved nephew first. In Post-Crisis he was chosen.

3 Likes

Ah gotcha gotcha, ty

3 Likes

Sharing this image for both evidence, and since it is a great read.

So this confirms in Post-Crisis that Black Adam was chosen as an adult. The part about his child/nephew to my knowledge started in New 52.

5 Likes

intresting

2 Likes

No. Sorry, I never played the Injustice game.

4 Likes

Dude, I hated that

2 Likes

I did not. I never knew until now.

2 Likes

You must be that one Batman that never showed up in the Injustice universe. Only two Batman’s know what took place

3 Likes

true i kinda cried at the shazam scene and orginally it was supposed to be him as a kid trying to say shazam but too graphic

2 Likes