What Does Everyone Think of the New Batwoman Suit?

I think it looks awesome, I actually am more interested in this show now than I was before. Very curious to see how they deal with this and what comes next with Hush

2 Likes

Same. :facepunch:

2 Likes

New Batwoman Trailer:

3 Likes

I like it, but I’ve always loved my versions of superheroes to have White eyes, like in the comics. Other than that, I think it looks great.

2 Likes

I think the straight semi-long wig was a bad idea for a crime-fighting suit. It’s a hair pull waiting to happen. Now imagine what I thought when I saw the long puffy wig of the new Batwoman. Just remove the hair altogether. Idk why the producers feel the need to add wigs to female super heros. It’s not practical at all. Or when female super heros just have their long hair flowing in the wind when they are fighting a bad guy. I just think they’re silly and not even the slightest bit practical. I know some people are going to think, " She’s a woman, so of course, she’s gonna have long hair." Well, my answer to that is what do you think female soldiers in the military do? They tie up their hair to move it out of the way. Do you know why they do that? Because if they had their hair flowing in the wind while they are trying to aim at a combatant or they are fighting hand to hand they don’t want their hair to get in their face and prevent them from seeing. It’s the same thing with female superheroes. Anyways I just wanted to vent on why I think the wigs or long hair for female superheroes is stupid.