What does everone think about Doom Patrol so far?

For me I’m loving the show. I have to say this, DC Universe does what I love. It actually does quality over quantity and I love it. And I’m not just taking about Doom Patrol. This is the same for Young Justice Outsiders and a little bit of Titans as well. It make me overwhelmed (pun intended) with excitement for Swamp Thing, Stargirl, Harley Quinn and the future for DC with DC Universe and it’s content.

13 Likes

For me it’s better than titans

1 Like

Love it. Magnific!!

1 Like

It’s a great show, DCU your doing a terrific job!

2 Likes

Best thing DC and Warner Bros. have produced in film or tv for at least 10 years

2 Likes

They failed to get Crazy Jane right, instead going for the tired trope of angsty goth girl. Someone needs to re-read the source material.

1 Like

Text book perfection but that’s just my opinion

3 Likes

I’m digging it.

2 Likes

Best show on DC Universe.

3 Likes

The writing for this show, and Titans, is leaving a lot to be desired. Gave Titans a shot, hoping it would pay off in the end, one and a half episodes in to DP and I don’t have the patience for another round of this. If it’s not going to be fun, it’s at least got to be smart. These shows are neither.

3 Likes

You’re right not just fun, a blast!

4 Likes

Whacktastic? In an awesome way of course

1 Like

Actually like the inclusion of Cyborg. Did not think I would, but his interactions with Robotman were great.

2 Likes

Best show going right now. All in ,cant wait to see what happens next.

1 Like

I am still on a borderline between calling it good or just so so, but it does make me chuckle from time to time, so it can’t be all bad.

I am rather a tough critic to please too, but apparently, not as hard to please as some others.

MACJR

1 Like

I have only seen the first 2 episodes, but so far I like it, big fan of Timothy Dalton. My only complaint is I feel sometimes DC is trying to hard to be “edgy” with these new shows. I’m not offended by the nudity or swearing but not convinced it was necessary to advance the story. Overall it’s a good show and looking forward to seeing more episodes.

1 Like

I have said it several times on different threads here… I love it. The characters are quirky and funny and they cast a good group of actors to play them. Favorites so far are Crazy Jane and Cliff Steel. Its definitely a different type of “super hero” show and its fun watching the characters discover just what they are capable of doing.

2 Likes

I think it’s great. One question I had is whether there will be some sort of crossover between them and the Titans?

1 Like

Also I would really like to see Cyborg in Titans.

2 Likes

Rewatching the titans doom patrol episode. I didnt notice the first time through, but after dick beats the hunter and asks where rachel is, the hunter tips him off about the old Caulder house out on Danny street. DANNY STREET!

5 Likes