What do you wish to see in the R.Patts batman?

So just wondering what do you expect and wish to see in the upcoming batman film? Good things? Bad? Both?
Comment your thoughts.

2 Likes

So Iā€™ve been giving this a lot of thought, and Iā€™ve come to the conclusion that all I really want to see from Battinson is a Batman movie like the 60ā€™s one, but without the camp. Cause really, I feel like when it comes to live action, they balanced everything out a lot better than anyone gives em credit for. Batman (and Robin, of course) fought four villains, used a plethora of Bat-gadgets, spent time being a detective and solving things, spent time being a badass and beating up criminals, and fell into like four different death traps to keep the plot moving.

Now I donā€™t mean to say that every other Batman movie is awful, cause really they all have a certain appeal to them that I will always cherish (yes, even Batman and Robin). But if the Battinson movie takes all the same cues of the ā€˜66 movie but without the camp, then I will be immensely satisfied with the film when I inevitably see it in theaters.

2 Likes

All I ask for when I see a new Batman or Superman movie is stay true to the characters, and tell me a story I have not seen before. If those things happen, ill be happy.

3 Likes

@DickGrayson123 I would like to see a end credit scene showing Robin for the sequel. I would also love to see some actual world building with cameos of other heroā€™s.

2 Likes

@jsmsiggy for real though

1 Like

@DickGrayson123 Iā€™m happy to see Im not alone if Patterson can pull this movie off and make it an actual Trilogy I will act like the vampire tween movie never Existed. Yes Iā€™ll act like Twilight was an ex that ceased to exist!

1 Like

Kind of a secret shame but I read the twilight series and kinda really liked em. Lol

2 Likes

@DickGrayson123 Iā€™m not judging you honestly I watched the movies but I was forced by my ex . Also the trailers totally lied making it look more superhero type than it was, so I say false advertising!

2 Likes

Well yeah and a genuine example of the books being better than the movies as well

Since they want to go in more of a detective direction I hope we see him thinking and using gadgets to figure stuff out in the field. In the Nolan movies he did most of his detective work back at his place.

1 Like

I just want a Robin who isnā€™t written as a joke or as a ā€œhey guys itā€™s some guy NAMED Robin, that counts right? XDā€ and I already know Iā€™m not going to get it but as long as weā€™re dreamingā€¦

I want Shondra Kinsolving as a serious love interest who isnā€™t killed off or fridged.

1 Like