What do you want to see more of on the new season of the CW Flash?

Me personally, I am excited to see more of Elongated Man, and I hope to see less of Iris.

For me I think it would have to be the relationship between Barry and Nora and also what’s going to happen with Caitlin

1 Like

How about a cameo from the character known as Blackhole and I would love to see WWE’s Mark Henry play him

1 Like

How about a cameo from the character known as Blackhole and I would love to see WWE’s Mark Henry play him

The answer to this is always Harrison Wells :slight_smile:

I’d really love to see another Barry/Kara crossover like World’s Finest though. They have a combined chemistry that is just sunshine and puppies and rainbows for the soul.

I would love to see a comic accurate Mirror Master.

1 Like

Would love to see more of The Rogues coming together but since they stunt cast all of them, that will probably never happen :frowning:

Cisco!

Killer Frost but I wish they would go into Cisco’s backstory a little more. I would love to know what happened between him and his parents after his brother’s death. Also would love more scenes with the trio hanging out and Iris going back to where she belongs being a reporter not a team leader

Less soap opera–more action!