What Do YOU Want to See Happen in Doom Patrol Season 2? (Spoiler-Free)

We need the Brotherhood of Dada!!! It’s literally Mr. Nobody’s own Doom Patrol. I’d like to see Cliff shout “WTF” when he faces them

1 Like

Definitely show more explanation of how exactly the Doom Patrol and others are essentially immortal. Maybe tie in to General Immortus.
Dorothy’s neanderthal face reveal.
And for sure I wanna see Casey Brinke.

1 Like

I would love to see Casey Brinke eventually, but maybe only a tease in season 2 with a season 3 reveal since we’ll be balancing the season one crew, Dorothy Spinner, and whoever the new villian(s) is/are. I would love to see Coagula aka Kate Godwin because of her connections with Dorothy during Rachel Pollack’s run (maybe she could’ve been hiding out with Dorothy on Danny and needs a place to crash now that they’ve been bricked). By the end of the season Danny could evolve into Danny the Ambulance and tease season 3 characters like Casey Brinke, Terry None, and, my person favorite of the Way run, 50% Chad. I could rant about this for hours but beyond all this I’m just really excited for whatever the writers throw at us because if season one taught me anything its just ride the wave and enjoy what we get.

I’m almost done with the show but just in case they didn’t do it I would like to see the doom patrol fight animal vegetable mineral man.

2 Likes

I’d love to see Beast Boy join the cast and become a son to Rita like in the comics

Monsieur Mallah and The Brain

1 Like