What do you think people see when being enveloped by Raven’s Soul-Self

What do you think you would see if Raven’s soul self enveloped you?

2 Likes

The Teen Titans animated series implies they see nothing but pitch black suffocating darkness. Dr. Light got draggee in and came out terrified.

2 Likes

But Dr. Light got dragged somewhere different than what the others experienced. I’m not sure about the comics, but the original series only had Beastboy say it makes him uncomfortable. I imagine they don’t see anything, since there’s no indication that light even exists in that realm. When Raven opens her portals, no light comes out.

1 Like

in the comics, there is one issue where two characters are sucked into Raven’s soulself. at first all they see is black, but then raven’s soul self gets possessed by an alien (that issue was weird). there’s another time when phobia, a villain who causes people to see their worst fears, attacks the titans, and makes Raven believe that kid flash is Trigon, so she attacks him with her soul self and almost kills him. after she snaps out of it and releases him, he says that it was cold and he could literally touch the evil in it. he also said that he could tell that she enjoyed it, implying that he could see her emotions. so idk what you would see, but probably blackness and raven’s depression.
all the issues i mentioned are from the New Teen Titans, but i’m too lazy to find exactly which number they are. i hope my poorly written post helped in some way

2 Likes

Episodes of Pretty Pretty Pegasus for damn sure

1 Like