What do you guys think about marvel comics and movies?

I personally love all things superhero and sci-fi and do not have a preference for one comic publisher over another. Now I do certain characters that I prefer over others but they’re not limited to just Marvel, DC, Dark horse, Image, or by other publisher. It does seem that Marvel’s live action movies tend to be higher quality and it feels to me like DC’s live action movies at times have a B-Movie type thing going on but I think that might have a lot to do with budgets and casting. DC is winning in the animated movies imo though but that might be because they seem to make a lot more animated movies. Really though I have the mindset that even a poorly made comic movie is great because it’s another movie about a character or characters that I like. This might get me booted from the DC Universe community but I actually enjoyed Ryan Reynolds’ Green Lantern! I do agree that it probably could’ve been a lot better and maybe I was just so glad there was a live action GL movie that it clouded my judgement but I still enjoy watching it. Anyways back to the topic, I love Marvel comics and movies but also love DC and many others.

3 Likes

I think about Marvel movies. I don’t think about Marvel comics.

2 Likes