What do use DC universe for?

What do you guys do more of on here? Between the comics, TV shows, movies, and the community, there’s a lot to do here. Personally I find myself watching the animated shows the most, curious to see if anyone else favours certain media.

3 Likes

Mostly video. The new exclusive series primarily. Titans is ok. LOVED Doom Patrol and Swamp Thing. Watching the older stuff like Shazam for nostalgia and animated stuff like Batman:TAS or the animated movies is fun sometimes. Really not into Young Justice but I guess it’s not bad.

Comics sometimes, but the reader is so glitchy. The available content for comics is really getting better, but searching, adding to reading lists and reading through a whole arc is still a little awkward.

Obviously I stop in the community occasionally to throw my pennies worth out there like this, but it is really not a big draw for me.

1 Like

I do it all, but I’m here for the comics. I would still come here for the comics even if nothing else was offered.

1 Like

I use the app for almost everything. Wish there were more TV shows and Movies, but I read the comics until new material is brought in

1 Like

I’m here for the comics. I’m really enjoying the rest too, but this service would be worth it to me if it only had the comics.

2 Likes

I mostly use DCU to read comics! Where I live, there’s no nearby LCS and often I don’t have the luxury of time to buy physical books and read at home. So mostly I read comics during breaks at work or at night before I sleep. Gotta say this app has brought me back and up to decent speed with DC heroes :smile:

Also I use the app to watch animated movies, Titans and DC Daily! Maybe later I will start catching up with the new Young Justice.

2 Likes

I am here for all of it. I am loving the comics, but I love the original shows as well.

Community, community, and community. And titans. I own so many comics i just go back through them, and i don’t like reading on a device, i gotta have a comic or novel in my hand, call me old school. I’ve honestly never read a comic on here.