What did you think of Crisis: Episode 1 (No Spoilers)

Loved the cameos

3 Likes

I thought it was great. Got excited when I saw Jason Todd but was upset they didnā€™t bring the titans into the fold. Hopefully next year they bring them in to the crossover if they do one.

3 Likes

Purely speculating here, but wouldnā€™t it be fair to say that by the end of this crossover, all of the earths get crammed into one, meaning that all of the heroes will be operating on the same, singular earth?

2 Likes

I thought it was great.

2 Likes

Yep

2 Likes

The cameos and easter eggs alone made it worth the watch. The story had enough to keep me interested in continuing. Its been a few since I caught up with these shows.

4 Likes

This crossover might be my favorite thing to ever happen on a screen. Not because of the storyline but because theyā€™re giving us what we want to see. I love every second.

5 Likes

The twists and turns and endings realized! And Kevin Smith in the Aftermath show. And now to waitā€¦

3 Likes

Pariah should have been better explained. They are rushing because they have too much story, not enough episodes.

1 Like

I think every arrow fan did plus Oliver was always a bad ass he proves it with no arrows or bow he fought till he couldnā€™t anymore

3 Likes

An amazing crossover from start to finish!

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like

Loved it! I was geeking out!

2 Likes

I finally watched it last night and by the end my head was screaming (this is bad, like really really bad) WTF?!

Tonight I go to Part 2! Iā€™m sure it too will make me cry.

1 Like

yeah what was up with that i havenā€™t kept up with arrow and im a season behind on Flash & Supergirl so I was lost but i rolled through it and still liked it. But damn i cried.

1 Like

It was awkward to watch but all the easter eggs and show tributes they decided to do with special guest appearances was amazing. But the flow of the show is awkward. Little alterations with the flow of pushing scenes to the next would have help with the flowā€¦ or make more episodes so it wont appear rushed.

1 Like

Loved it

1 Like

Was a very nice start to what is a great combination of characters, and story development. Loved to see the integration of Spectre in the last episode. One of my favā€™s along with Constantine.

1 Like

Iā€™m loving the cameos and everything that theyā€™re doing with the crossover> Iā€™m just ticked that the next two episodes arenā€™t coming out for another month!!

3 Likes

I know! I guess Iā€™ll just have to rewatch the whole thing again next monthā€¦

2 Likes