What Did You Last DC'd?

Across all mediums.

Comic - Penguin: Pain & Prejudice

Animated Film - Batman: Year One

Animated TV Show - Young Justice

Live Action Film - Batman V. Superman(Ultimate Cut)

Live Action TV Show: Titans

Video Game : Injustice 2

1 Like

Comic savage hawkman #13
Game DC v MK
Movie watchmen
I don’t think I have ever watched a DC tv show now that I think about it. I’m waiting for titans to wrap so I can binge watch it. When I was a kid I watched Batman the animated series but that was over 20 years ago.

You’ve been missing out!

1 Like

Comic. Titans 30, Donna Troy issue, Sgt Fury and Howling Commando Trades, from Comixology
Animated film, Gotham by Gaslight, from here
Animated TV Legion of Superheroes, from here
Live Action film Dark Knight, from here
Live Action TV Titans, from here
Video Game, none, since more than twenty years ago, too addictive, like replying to Community Threads.

1 Like

Lol yeah both are addictive as fu*k

2 Likes

-comics: The Adventures of Superman Annual #'s 4 and 5.
-live action movie: Superman: The Movie
-live action TV show: Titans
-animated movie: Justice League War
-animated TV show: Ruby Spears Superman

1 Like

I need to check out Ruby Superman. I’ve only heard it through here

1 Like

Live Action: Titans
Animated movie: Gotham by Gaslight, Green Lantern Emerald Wars, Justice League: New Frontier, Batman :Year One
Animated TV: Batman Beyond, SuperFriends, Batman Animated Series, Brave & The Bold,
Comics: Joker’s Daughter, Batman Year 100, Batman & The Outsiders (Just started), Nightwing: Year 1, The Flash: Fastest Man Alive, Year One: Batman/ Scarecrow, Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters, Suicide Squad (1987), Green Arrow: Quivver, Green Arrow: Year One, Joker’s Asylum: Joker, Huntress: Year 1, The Batman of Arkham

The Ruby Spears Superman show is fun. Marv Wolfman was involved in the writing, Gil Kane had a hand in the character designs and the opening theme is a variation on John Williams’ Superman theme. Plus Wonder Woman guest starred in an episode.

2 Likes

Cool

It’s on Amazon if you want to buy it digitally and on DVD too. Worth a blind buy as I hadn’t seen it until the DVD came out in 2009.

2 Likes

I forgot to mention previously that if you want to try it out on the cheap, you can buy it by episode on Amazon too. $1.99 each (and you can buy the remaining series at a discount depending on what you buy individually) or $14.99 for the whole shebang. If you like 80’s 'toons and their aesthetics, you’ll probably enjoy it.

2 Likes

Hmm alright thanks

1 Like