What did you last add to your collection?

Over the weekend, I picked up Play Arts/Square Enix Robin #2 figure. May the 4th/Free Comic Day sale 20% off.

Last week I added Jada’s Justice League Batwing and BTAS Batmobiles.

1 Like

Two new Star Wars Black Series figures. I got Mace Windu and a Jump Pack Trooper

Comics, finally got my white whale swamp thing 37 (1st constatine) so now I can read the Alan Moore run of swamp thing. Art wise, today I got a box with 8 pages (1 a cover, my first) and two commissions from David Lapham! So excited!!

1 Like

Oh! Just remembered I got the Sean Murphy white knight Batman black and white statue to bring to work during free comic book day. It’s really great

1 Like

Batman the animated series batcave, added it with my figures and the batmobile and I love it!!!

3 Likes

I recently bought a Malcolm Merlyn action figure, I’m meeting John Barrowman in August.

3 Likes

@RubyL John Barrowman is great! I haven’t met him in person before but I’ve been to his panels at conventions before and that man is entertaining!

2 Likes

Also, I recently got Adventures of the Super Sons #1-5, Fantastic Four (the newest series) #2-5 (I already have #1), and Plastic Man #2 which completes the Gail Simone series for me.

2 Likes

Orion by Simonson omnibus

2 Likes

DC Collectibles Batman the Animated Series Gray Ghost

2 Likes

I recently picked up the last issue i needed to complete my full run of Green Arrow Rebirth in single issues. it was pretty thrilling!

1 Like

Dc icons collectibles aquaman and joker

1 Like

Infinite crisis omnibus
Crisis on Infinite Earth deluxe Edition
Aquaman Geoff Johns omnibus
WonderWoman John Byrne Book one

Help a friend move this was my payment

1 Like