What DCU TV Show Do YOU Suggest?

We all love the DCU tv shows, but some of us have opinions for new shows. What DCU shows do you want?

1 Like

Titans is the best right now. Other than that I’d say watch arrow.

Flash is good for fun superhero fun.
Black Lightning is more real world.
My favorite (although many seem to disagree) is Legends of a Tomorrow. Enough Easter eggs for the DC Universe, plenty of humor, and an enjoyable “family” of misfits doing the best they can.

1 Like

A Titans spin off would be cool… like Hawk and Dove. Or if you could get the licensing to Smallville, that would be cool too :grin:

1 Like

“Lobo n’ Pals”.

2 Likes

New dc shows… I would enjoy a Jonah Hex, Hawkman & Hawkgirl show & a live action Justice League Dark show.

Not sure if you meant best DC show on DC Universe or in general. But Legends of Tomorrow IMHO is not only the best DC show on television but one of the best TV shows period on television, and somehow just gets better and better. Not sure why the ratings are struggling, although I will admit it is less and less a “Superhero show” then a show about time travelers who have superpowers they often rarely use (and seriously, other then The Atom has anyone else even donned their costume this season?) But that doesn’t matter, a good show is a good show.

1 Like

A Wonder Woman animated show, she’s the only one out of DC’s main heroes who don’t have a big show about them. Superman, Batman, Flash, Green Lantern and others have all had them, it could feature other characters like STAS did and potentially start a bigger animated universe

1 Like

tjjackson

Good point. I’m down with all things WW. Her animated movie is one of the best ones. You already know what’s gonna happen & it’s still awesome. Live action one too for that matter.

1 Like

Wonder Woman animated as well as a movie series for Wonder Woman 77.

1 Like

Didn’t read the comments until after I posted, but glad to see love for Wonder Woman. She’s my absolute favorite character. It is a shame she has only been given one film, one animated movie, and one live action series. Granted she has an animated and live action movie coming, but she’s proven her popularity and still gets ignored. Also, the Cathy Lee Crosby version doesn’t count since it is completely inaccurate as compared to the comics.

1 Like

A Ryan Choi Atom show.

As long as they don’t take Ray off Legends. There’s room for two Atoms on TV.

1 Like

Dr. Fate would be an incredible series.

1 Like